premium cultivars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow this has morphed into a story of it's own...here's some facts as they now lie...
no guns will be involved after giving this some deep thought
there is no way anyone but he, I, or the cable guy knows this box is on private property
never had an issue with the troll next door until he met Ivan
installed new fencing where Ivan entered his property when he made a very sarcastic comment about "going to war" with me
I began bush hogging to clear a fence path and the day after the cable box has been gutted
this guy's business it cable/computers
he's a very spiteful silver back hunchback troll that is a "treckie"
a special keyed tool is needed to open the box, only cable techs have such keys and one was used...
I'm going to get back to work on the fenceline after getting back from town...

I will let this fool make the next move, ball is in his court...as always, I'm strapped while outdoors which is always so I'm sure he's gonna show his face before too long...
I hope ivan doesn’t find his way in his yard again. I just gave one of our neighbors what for the other day for not watching his dogs in their yard. They have a huge yard but no fence. They just open the door and let their dogs run. 3 times not they chased us in the street when we were walking Maryjane. A pit and a boxer. Lucky they respond to my No! Mom voice but they guy should still be watching his dogs… I don’t know if ivan would respond to the No! Since he does not have good behavior around other animals.

I just got a call from a friend down the road who is having cable troubles...seems the repair guy was telling him about me and my neighbor having issues...he flat out told my buddy my neighbor did it...Ivan stays close to me and is very obediant...it's when other animals get in his focus where things could get a bit dicey...he's not looking to fight, he's just got tremendous ball drive and wants to play hard...

Subbie as a young Girl
8S0qCJcAdj4HaboZxgZ4rcN_GquYA1Onct5asGHn4dk.gif

heading out to check out what's gonna be done today...got a buddy coming over to lend a hand so I can determine the accurate fence line...Ivan loves chilly weather, he and Dutch are just groovin out front today...

Latest posts

Back