premium cultivars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while having dinner with my grandson we both determined if guns are involved that brings this feud to a whole other level...tomorrow while the douche bag is at work I am going to remove the 4 valve cores on his tires and replace the cap...4 flat tires with no obvious signs of tampering...I was going to shoot out the coils of his a/c unit but that would be construed as criminal due to the gun...removing the valve cores would be considered criminal mischief at worst case scenario which I could live with...this is gonna be a long term harassment campaign...
A little valve grinding compound in the oil works wonders. You can put 100K miles on an engine in less than 100.
Someone I know put varnish in a moron's oil. Said it would start and run just fine, but when you shut it off, that'd be the last time you'd ever start it. Didn't see it, so I can't confirm, but he sure was proud of himself.

Breathe brother. How do you KNOW he did anything? If he did I can unsderstand your anger, but did the tech tell you he did, or was he on camera? If i were you I would put up a game camera and keep an eye on it. IF it happens again to your service you can always resort to the camera and then it's on like donkey kong. Just don't want you getting caught up over that piece of shit.

OMG...great!
Breathe brother. How do you KNOW he did anything? If he did I can unsderstand your anger, but did the tech tell you he did, or was he on camera? If i were you I would put up a game camera and keep an eye on it. IF it happens again to your service you can always resort to the camera and then it's on like donkey kong. Just don't want you getting caught up over that piece of shit.
Good point. Anyone could have unscrewed your cable from the stub..

Unless someone seen it there is no way to know for sure he did it. I've made mistakes like that a few times and found out I was wrong. Just make sure your retaliating on the right person.

when the cable is in the center of 20 fenced acres and 2 dogs reside there how would anyone but he and I know where that box is...the cable guy said it had to be my neighbor to just locate the dang box...after my neighbor threatened Ivan I went down the property line, about 600' with my bush hog taking out all brush and small trees, tomorrow I take out a few big ones so I can get a straight line for the fence...I'm sure he's irate about me wandering while blazing the trail, I went around some big oaks and cleared some brush on his side...no mercy at this point, game on...this is EXACTLY what I expect from this ********...

OMG...great!

Good point. Anyone could have unscrewed your cable from the stub..
Yep maybe even the flunky that fixed it for you last time he had his hands on it and forgot to screw your side back in. Makes no sense that he would come in the dogs area… I’d find a safer way to piss you off 🤪

when the cable is in the center of 20 fenced acres and 2 dogs reside there how would anyone but he and I know where that box is...the cable guy said it had to be my neighbor to just locate the dang box...after my neighbor threatened Ivan I went down the property line, about 600' with my bush hog taking out all brush and small trees, tomorrow I take out a few big ones so I can get a straight line for the fence...I'm sure he's irate about me wandering while blazing the trail, I went around some big oaks and cleared some brush on his side...no mercy at this point, game on...this is EXACTLY what I expect from this ********...
In that case I say you just Rambo his ass!, LOL. I feel like I would need to be the fly on the wall to know exactly how your relationship is with this guy. IMO you have been nothing but a very understanding/logical person who became a great friend! **** that neighbor. LOL. You should let that wild boar out in his yard and strap it with tannerite. Pigs gone and neighbor shit his pants, LOL. And that's even if he owns a gun.

In that case I say you just Rambo his ass!, LOL. I feel like I would need to be the fly on the wall to know exactly how your relationship is with this guy. IMO you have been nothing but a very understanding/logical person who became a great friend! **** that neighbor. LOL. You should let that wild boar out in his yard and strap it with tannerite. Pigs gone and neighbor shit his pants, LOL. And that's even if he owns a gun.
the guy has been a diick since he first moved out here and it's gotten worse...his driveway is so bad he went out and bought a 4wd truck and put mud tires on it...6 months later he comes over to ask me to pull the truck out of the hole it's windshield deep in...he forgot which 2 trees the driveway was on and went head first into the water...no man in his right mind would be out there looking for a cable box it feck with right...besides, who would even know it's out in the middle of the woods...I started clearing 6 days ago, the cable was removed 4 days ago...I'm waaay out here and don’t lock the house cause it feels so secure…that changes now… you have to know this guy to understand the entire picture. When he goes out target shooting, he just stands in his front door and shoots the front yard… yep, he’s one of them

I’ve been thinking about getting a camera or at least one of those doorbell cameras as they do seem to let you know what’s going on outside more. We just had a break in at a house 3 doors down, one of our senior residents. There are a lot of original owners in the hood in their 90s now that don’t get around that good. They scavenged his house and was loading stuff up in the street to be picked up big stuff like lawnmower compressor… they were in his house tearing it up while he slept. They were still in the yard at 9:00 am when the old guy came in the front yard and asked them who they were when the young man took off running. The police caught the guy and got most of his stuff back.

while having dinner with my grandson we both determined if guns are involved that brings this feud to a whole other level...tomorrow while the douche bag is at work I am going to remove the 4 valve cores on his tires and replace the cap...4 flat tires with no obvious signs of tampering...I was going to shoot out the coils of his a/c unit but that would be construed as criminal due to the gun...removing the valve cores would be considered criminal mischief at worst case scenario which I could live with...this is gonna be a long term harassment campaign...
Just be careful if you recap while air is coming out stem of the valves. Tire cap could retain enough air pressure to still allow him to drive on , could be bad if he was able to get to highway speeds. The consequences could be very bad if he crashed or worse. Then johnny would come a looking. And in this day and age cameras are everywhere (hidden) most have infra red capabilities.
Must admit removing valve stems on all 4 wheels is one I never heard of and would be cool to do.

Boo, you and I did not always or ever see eye too eye.
But in this case , please do not let your emotions get you put away with the few years we all have left.
The Liberation front will need you when the time comes.
Stand down , a well planned revenge is sweet.
Something will come along, and don't be like me a HotHead who blows up at the drop of my banana.
Not sure if I love ya though..............

You don't want guns involved. I'm pretty sure of that much. Bullets are expensive - especially if you direct them at his property. You have any proof he disconnected your shit?

wow this has morphed into a story of it's own...here's some facts as they now lie...
no guns will be involved after giving this some deep thought
there is no way anyone but he, I, or the cable guy knows this box is on private property
never had an issue with the troll next door until he met Ivan
installed new fencing where Ivan entered his property when he made a very sarcastic comment about "going to war" with me
I began bush hogging to clear a fence path and the day after the cable box has been gutted
this guy's business it cable/computers
he's a very spiteful silver back hunchback troll that is a "treckie"
a special keyed tool is needed to open the box, only cable techs have such keys and one was used...
I'm going to get back to work on the fenceline after getting back from town...

I will let this fool make the next move, ball is in his court...as always, I'm strapped while outdoors which is always so I'm sure he's gonna show his face before too long...

Latest posts

Back