premium cultivars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boo

old goat
Reaction score
avoid sending them money for seeds you'll never get...they got me for 80 bucks and have disconnected their phone and email addy...found a bunch of online consumers that say the same stuff...

my neighbor who has a hard on for Ivan disconnected my cable from the distribution box last week...just had the cable guy fix it...he's baffled as to how anyone could make it past the boys to get to the box...this escalates the tension to a whole other level...he will be miserable for some time to come now that he drew first blood...

my neighbor who has a hard on for Ivan disconnected my cable from the distribution box last week...just had the cable guy fix it...he's baffled as to how anyone could make it past the boys to get to the box...this escalates the tension to a whole other level...he will be miserable for some time to come now that he drew first blood...
What?

First blood ..... hmmm

giphy.gif

while having dinner with my grandson we both determined if guns are involved that brings this feud to a whole other level...tomorrow while the douche bag is at work I am going to remove the 4 valve cores on his tires and replace the cap...4 flat tires with no obvious signs of tampering...I was going to shoot out the coils of his a/c unit but that would be construed as criminal due to the gun...removing the valve cores would be considered criminal mischief at worst case scenario which I could live with...this is gonna be a long term harassment campaign...

Latest posts

Back