Healthy Munchies after dinnertime

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MamaGreen said:
oh remembered another one!

nutty apple bake!
(downsized for one serving)
one large apple,golden delicious or simaler sweet baking apple
1 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tbsp cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped nuts (i prefer pecans)

peel & core apple removing the entire center,leaving a hollow cylinder. in a bowl mix the remaining ingredients. place apple on foil lined baking sheet and fill the center of the apple with mixture. be sure to pack it down and get it good and full! bake in 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes, until the sugar is bubbly and carmalizing.the apples flesh should be soft but still hold its shape. serve warm with a spoon..or for a not so healthy alternitive,with vanilla ice cream..just like apple pie..mmmm.

Drool drool drool drool....:p

i wish id bothered to buy food this week after reading that mama :rofl:

Man I Can't Cook But After I Get The Munchies I Have Already Eaten I Will Eat Fruit Or If I'm Super Messed Up I Hummmm Until I Feel Like Going Eat Ice Cream Floats!!!! Lol Maybe Silly But Some People Cant Cook Bluntfull Does The Cookin Cuz He Makes Cannabis Everything I Guess Thats Why It Seems Like We Never Eat. I May Shrink To Non Existence Or Somthin Due To An Well Unbalanced Diet!!!! Eating Too Much To Gain Weight Is Our Problem.....eat Weed And Smoke It....it Taste Like Salad(not Foreal)

the_riz said:
Well another simple one of mine is spicy pasta.

boil some pasta, at the same time empty a can of chopped tomatoes into another saucepan and simmer, mixing in desired ammounts of finely chopped onion, 1 clove of garlic and half a green pepper, then add your favoured ammount of either Tobasco, or Worcester sauce / Soy sauce depending on what you like... Tobasco for spicey, Worcester for saucy, and Soy for an alternative taste lol

Then add some spices. I normally add a little oregano, a teaspoon of chilli powder and some paprika (to taste preference) and some crushed black pepper / white ground pepper.

Next grate the cheese of your choice and really finely dice up the rest of that green pepper. Once the pasta's cooked, drain it, and pour in the sauce and thoroughly mix.

Serve on a plate, sprinkle on your grated cheese, and sprinkle on some of that finly diced fresh green pepper to give your pasta a little fresh crunch.

Serve with salad, a nice cold beer, a sprinkle of salt and pepper, and of course a joint for desert lol!... bon apettit!

THAT SOUNDS GOOD CUZ BUT HOW MUCH TOBASCO SAUCE TO USE, WE GONNA TRY THIS WEEKEND OR BEFORE I WANT THIS RECIPE AND MAMA G'S RECIPE FOR NUTTY APPLES. THIS GIVIN ME IDEAS TO MAKE STUFF UP AND IF IT TASTE GOOD IMMA STICK WIT IT......

I EAT DORITOES AND KETCHUP/MUSTARD MIXED TOGETHER AS DIP. ITS GOOD AND KINDA TANGY.....THANK U GUYS:ciao:

For this one you need:

Two Large Baking Potatos
Shredded VELVEETA Cheese (you can buy this in a bag)
Butter or Margerine
Heavy Whipping Cream
Sour Cream
Bacon Bits
Chives
or, Chili
Canola Oil
Garlic Powder
Oregano

You take some Canola Oil (or Vegtable if you prefer) and mix in a capful of Garlic Powder, and a pinch of oregano. Mix then together and baste onto potatoes. Next, wrap in foil and place in the oven @375 for 45 min- one hour depending on the size of the potatoes. When you can effortlessly poke through with a fork they are done. Leave your oven on.

Unwrap the potatoes and place them on the counter to cool. After cooling slit open lenthwise and remove all of the potatoes "meat" while still preserving the skin. Place the "meat" of both potatoes in a large bowl and add Butter or Margerine to taste, next mix in just a TINY little bit of the heavy whipping cream. Just enough to make them fluffy. Then add cheese and bacon bits to taste and mix again.

After you've done that you can place the "meat" back into the potatoes and sprinkle some more cheese on top. Put them back in the oven for 20-30 minutes. When they are done serve prompty with chives and sour cream on top. They are mmm.... mmmm... good!!!

~Metalchick :joint:

MrsBluntFullOfKush said:
THAT SOUNDS GOOD CUZ BUT HOW MUCH TOBASCO SAUCE TO USE, WE GONNA TRY THIS WEEKEND OR BEFORE

yeah mrs blunt its nice.. really gotta add the tobasco to taste if you like it spicy, id say 2 to 3 teaspoons

I like to make a Chef's salad and use some low calorie dressing with it. I put in different veggies, cheese, cubed ham and turkey or chicken, some shredded or cheese cubes, and to top it off I add some roasted sunflower kernels. It's filling and not too fattening. I try to stick to something like that if I have the munchies, but for something sweet I will use the Jello Sugar Free pudding or sugar free popsicles.

Latest posts

Back