helicopters mannn i need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lady mentioned in the previous post who had mj in her garden. 5'll get you 10 the helo was there to provide overwatch, somebody snitched or spotted her plants. If you grow outdoors, SPREAD YOUR PLANTS OUT. Clusters get busted. Expect some of your crop to be found and/or stolen. It's the nature of the beast.

Creeks, ponds and swamps show up hot in infrared because they are (1) reflective, and (2) absorb heat. Have you ever noticed a hawk or vulture circling over a water feature? The are catching the thermals generated by that feature.

Where I live I always have planes and helo's passing overhead. I don't worry about it as they are generally moving too fast to do a quality search. (Having been involved in searches for bent airplanes, I know from whence I speak). I wouldn't worry over much about being spotted from the air unless you are running a really big op (50+ plants in a tight area).

Remember: keep it small, keep it spread out, keep it SMART. Do it right and you can get away with growing in your backyard.

If you no what your looking for you can spot them really easy. I turned the corner on a road and there was a ditch 1000 or so yards ahead of me and it was like bam there is a plant and when i got there it was one big plant in bud. Its all in knowing what to look for. Slim

Where I live, there is basically vast countryside of land around me. I am planning on planting outdoor, but I plan to plant 1-2 miles in the woods away from my house, because there isnt any houses around that far away, and lets say the cops do find the stash, it isnt near my house.
Also, indoor growers, dont worry, that hot spot can be anything in your house. Boiler kicking on, oven (When you bake your oven hasta be at 350F!!), dryer, fireplace, TV (Some TVs get hot after long use), and thats really it.
Cops dont bust really any indoor grows, unless someone rats.

i hide mine i guess by planting them next to my stream cuz i read somewear streams lakes ponds rivers all give off heat the will mess up the cams

do yall have helocopters KB? i'm growing in some small woods in my neighboorhood, and the feds would never fly a helocopter through here.

i saw about 4 black heliocopters hovering above a feild slowed down and check it out i saw ropes hangin down and saw people it the feild but it was far away and it big feild probly when i look at it i think it was probly about about 150-200 yards away it was during early bow season like 2 years ago and i was hunting with my dad i was like hey slow down he was like why i was like check that out and we drove like 10 miles per hour and the place wear it was at was probly about a 4-5 mile walk to it but was just to lazy to go check it out and see what it was

I live 20 miles from town in any direction, there is a forest company called rayenier or something that owns a bunch of property by us, like pine tree farms....it's private property but everyone rides their four wheelers out in this place. i just go in there and i park my atv about a half mile from my plants and i walk to them stepping in the same place that way i don't knock down bushes and stuff and i don't worry about it cause no one's going to go out where i go. Helicopters pass over all the time, but my plants are all in between pine tree rows, i had my brother and cousin walk past today after i replanted to see if they could find them and i told them which side they were on of the path and they walked right past them. I have 4 patches of 4 plants, 1 patch of 3, 1 of 2 and 1 of 1. all in all 22 plants and more behind a friends house. I'm really not worried about them finding them though.

I heard that when you plant MJ outdoor, you should plant next pine trees, because they give off the same heat signature, and helicopter infared cant detect MJ, and the MJ will grow like a vine up the tree, concealing itself.

This true?

"Marijuana Plants Put Of More Heat Then The Surrounding Plant Life. "

No...it doesnt. the heat that is absorbed by the buds from the sun is emmitted after the sun goes down. they look for the clusters of still warm buds right after the sun sets. thats why they search right after the sun sets not at four in the morning. and when they do search later in the eavening, then they use a spotlight....as ive noticed here in the mountians off the highway many times before. the clusters of bud appear different from that of other plants and ESPICIALY when growing several plants together. as you stated spread plants out. they search for plants in cornfields and in the woods during the daytime too, looking for the green color the plant shoews even when everything else in fall is changing colors.

they have founds fields before in the air because simple things like shiney objects similar to pie tins which are used to keep birds away and to spook deer and other critters.

i would say dont sketch about helis to much unless you got a big patch. if you are tending yer plants after or near dusk and u hear a heli- get out of the area ASAP...

other than that, dont tell anyone where u grow and keep chicken wire around yer plants to keep the majority of them from being munched on from bigger pests.

goodluck!

so kan they see inside houses? like in an attic?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Damn Yall Make me nervous wit all this helicopters talk. Cause I'm in a Area known For drugs, Not tha green but tha white ya dig. An by harvest I'm prolly gon have 50 plants or more. Matter of fact I have 39 planted in my pots (very small) 17 Small ones An anotha 16 mid sized ones And 1 Huge one. There well spread out an beside a creek, so I shouldn't worry bout them. tha only ones I should worry bout is tha 9 in my back yard right. But I grew one there last year it budded an I didn't have any problems. So I think I'm alright still nervous though. what yall think Since I have so many I should move tha ones in my back yard to tha spring?

herbman said:
so kan they see inside houses? like in an attic?
No, they can't see inside houses. About the most is thermal sensing. Indoor growers get busted because (1)somebody pimped on them, (2)the have a big grow and aren't scrubbing their exhaust (i.e.; somebody smelled something, or (3)they had a big mouth and bragged to the wrong person (see (1)).

FLIR CANNOT be used to secure a warrant, a US circuit court ruled recently...

SO keep it indoors. However outdoors sparsly planting and planting cover crops or planting in hard to get to areas can increase your chances of success outside.

KADE said:
No way man.... infrared is soo mainstream... leo doesn't care about the private gardener.... of course this is canada I'm talking about... but when I see a military helo flying around and hovering for a minute over my neighbours exotic gardens... then I hear 7 HUGE busts were made the next day.... one from a helicopter landing by a persons house. I know they are using it.

The woman was home too when the chopper landed. One of my friends knows her.. she had them mixed in with her normal garden plants. Her child was like "hey look mommy, a helicopter!" she was like yes yes okay.... then she had a knock on the door! :(

Wow it's amazing the lengths these fascists will go to- that's radical, buzzing suburban gardens- I just can't get into their heads to understand why they do it.

Hey, I'm sure they do this in the US too, and I live pretty close to Canada, with a lot of open country around & I've never seen them. leo here love to publicize their victories in the big scary war on drugs but you're right, you don't often see reports on mj outdoor busts.

Thanks for the heads up (literally) I was thinking of trying this, but don't want helicopters swooping down & scaring the kids, whoops, I don't have any kids, ok I don't want the cats traumatized.

halftoke said:
The lady mentioned in the previous post who had mj in her garden. 5'll get you 10 the helo was there to provide overwatch, somebody snitched or spotted her plants. If you grow outdoors, SPREAD YOUR PLANTS OUT. Clusters get busted. I wouldn't worry over much about being spotted from the air unless you are running a really big op (50+ plants in a tight area).

Remember: keep it small, keep it spread out, keep it SMART. Do it right and you can get away with growing in your backyard.

Thanks, Halftoke, your guess about the lady has to be true. One or 2 plants in the garden surely can't be spotted by flyover. Probably had the wrong gals over for a tea party on the verandah.

Latest posts

Back