Hellloooooo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeHAZE23

Reaction score
Hey Whats Up Im Mike.. I Just Planted 12 Sprouts This Morning In A Egg Carton With Miracle Gro.. Ive Grown Before, I Had A Roof-top Garden Of About 15 Plants That Were Doing Fine Till They Were Chopped Up By My Mother.. This Was About 2 Years Ago Nd Im Starting Again Now.. I Dont Kno What Leave Formations Or Colors Mean What Deficencies Are Happening Yet So I Need All The Help I Can Get From All These Experts.. Keep In Touch Nd Let Me Know The Ropes... Talk To U Later Fellow Groweees

whats up dude thats cool going to trans plant them outside or what? if you plants ever run into a prob just post a pic in the sick plant section and they will tell you whats wrong with it and include like whats happening and stuff

Yeah When They Get Big Enough Im Gonna Hide Them In The Woods Directly Behind My House... Ill Be Sure To Hide Them Well Nd Keep Them Away From The Other Plantlife.. Would They Be Safe From Animals And Insects??

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Yes critters and insects can eat your plants.

Latest posts

Back