Hello again to all of you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homemadegravity

Reaction score
Well hello hello to all the folks at MP. Wow Ive been gone to long. Im glad to see old famaliar faces here but holy crap theres alot of new faces to. Cant wait to talk to ya'll. Its so good to be back.
Ive been gone for some time now due to some circumstances out of my control. Ill just keep it short and simple. I had to do some time because of the stupid war on drugs. It just doesnt make any sense to me how they can ruin so many lives over this plant and they are ok with that. Anyway I dont want to drag this on so all in all Im back and cant wait to get started once again.
They will never stop me from growing my medicine. My previous grow was chopped down early because of this and it mite be awhile before I start again but Im looking forward to helping and learning from you guys again. Looking forward to seeing you all in there.

l_62ee71b94e36e5044e907dd143c4e464.gif

Wow - Sorry to hear. I wondered what happened to ya. I hope all is well. Glad to see you back.

Curious - how did you get busted if you don't mind me asking. The info might help a few of us.

Oh man...

Well I am glad you're back. I thought about you the other day and wondered if your snake ate ya or something. LOL.

LOL that was good smokin mom thanks for thinking of me. Hey ya potbelly how are ya? Well I made the mistake of selling to someone who I didn't really know kind of a friend of a friend deal. Well thank god it wasn't at my house but I was still really paranoid so I called my roommate and ordered the cutting down of the plants just in case. So yea I guess this guy I sold to was just busted and trying to roll over on people to get out of it. The cops even took my phone and started calling people out of it to try and bust more people. Im gonna lay low for now till they stop bothering me. My advice is if your going to sell be sure about who your selling to. Dont take any unnecessary risks. BE CAREFUL.

I'm glad you didn't get nailed for the grow.
Thank you for sharing homeadegravity.
Guess the lesson for us would be keep the circle small and only very trusted folks.
I wish you the best.

Homemadegravity said:
LOL that was good smokin mom thanks for thinking of me. Hey ya potbelly how are ya? Well I made the mistake of selling to someone who I didn't really know kind of a friend of a friend deal. Well thank god it wasn't at my house but I was still really paranoid so I called my roommate and ordered the cutting down of the plants just in case. So yea I guess this guy I sold to was just busted and trying to roll over on people to get out of it. The cops even took my phone and started calling people out of it to try and bust more people. Im gonna lay low for now till they stop bothering me. My advice is if your going to sell be sure about who your selling to. Dont take any unnecessary risks. BE CAREFUL.

Thats a Bummer Hommade... I used to sell alot while back and I can say Meeting new People can be really SCARY and after to many new face's and those friend of these friend I became kinda worry so I shut down and haven't gone back too it,,

Money was GOOOOOOOOD but the risk is to much anymore...
So I got up and moved to another town to get away from those people and since I been out of town I don't have any more people coming over and I am Glad Nomore Phone calls..
My wife was getting worried that I was going to get busted and she was going down too and that WOULDN"T happen I told her..

Since I been at this new place, I decided to grow my own and Smoke it and NOT Sell anymore...

Life will Be alot BETTER Now..!!

Homemade if you don't mind? How much time did you get?? And what kind of tail do you have??
Just wondering..

Thanx for the welcome back guys I appreciate it. Well first off I only knew this guy through a friend and sold to him before. I never ever ever sell from my house, if you want it that bad you can meet me out some where. So I met this guy at mcdonalds and we sat and ate. I gave him his stuff luckily the only bag I had on me. As soon as I got in my car I had 4 or 5 cops at my car blocking me in with guns pointed telling me to get out with my hands where they could see, they told me to walk backwards and then to kneel on the ground. Then came the handcuffs. They took my car and tore it up looking for stuff. Im not sure how long they were keeping an eye on me or if they even were. I went to jail and sat for the next 2.5 months and they charged me with a few things got time served and now on paper for 6 months. They wanted me to give up who I got my stuff from hahahahahahahahaha lol if they only knew. Now that they got me I keep seeing cops sit outside my house and weird phone calls( i dont know if the phone calls are them), so Im just going to chill for awhile.
So yes the lesson here is keep your circle small as Mutt said. Its good money and fast money but is it worth it. Think about your wife or husband or your kids first and just be very cautious.

Latest posts

Back