hello all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

db33322

Reaction score
Well where to begin, I've been on here for a little while reading up and finally made an account. I'm a total noob on the subject but haven't grown anything in a long time. I decided to get back into this after finding out that I got my family's curse of M.S. Though for the last few years I have been growing mushies which was allot of fun. I do have to say that things have really changed since the last time I tried to grow this and looking forward to it all.
Thanks
db

Welcome, db to Mp forum. Keep up your reading and ask questions; you'll see that there's a lot to learn. If you haven't already, click on the "Resources" link at the top of the page and you'll see lots of growing information.

Also, take a look at the site rules. There aren't many, but take a look and you'll see.

Good luck on your future grows.

Howdy DB,
Newbie to the site too. I have found everyone to be really helpful so far and usually receive several replies at working to get the best grow.
:ccc:

Hello db33322 :)

Welcome to the forum.

There is lots of help and advice from many experienced growers here.

In 3 months time you could be smoking your own :aok:

:peace:

Thanks for the welcome
I'm hoping that i will be able to do that in 2-3 months since I'm going to give the Lowlife's auto-blueberry a try. I will make sure to start a GJ on this since I havent been able to find much on this strain.

If you are going with an Auto, give it no feed until you see sex then give it flowering nutes only ;)

Males will show at roughly week 3 and females week 4.

Also take no notice of the flowering time the seed vendor says, they always take a week or 2 longer.

:peace:

db33322 said:
... after finding out that I got my family's curse of M.S. ...

Welcome! FYI - Granny Stormcrow has a sticky in the med marijuana forum that will point you to some scientific reading about ms and mj in case you're interested:). She's one of many great people here (unlike me :hubba:)!

Hola DB!

Welcome to MP! Like you, I have only recently started growing after several years in a decidedly hemp-unfriendly state. Now I'm back home and growin' up a storm!

Take Art's advice and read Granny's sticky on MS in the MMJ forum. My sister-in-law has lived with MS for years and had some really positive things to say about the material granny points to after reading the sticky.

Be sure to read the site rulez too, there aren't many, but knowing will steer you clear of any accidental hassles.

Love Peeps!

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

db33322 said:
Well where to begin, I've been on here for a little while reading up and finally made an account. I'm a total noob on the subject but haven't grown anything in a long time. I decided to get back into this after finding out that I got my family's curse of M.S. Though for the last few years I have been growing mushies which was allot of fun. I do have to say that things have really changed since the last time I tried to grow this and looking forward to it all.
Thanks
db

I bet you'll find the more things change, the more they stay the same! It's a plant-light, nutrients, the proper pH and loving care- that'll go a long way. Welcome!

AG

Latest posts

Back