Hello E1 I am new here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PattyAnn

Reaction score
It's nice to have found this site. My name is Patty, I am 50 and just got my OMMP (Oregon Medical Marijuana Program) Card a few months ago. My husband also got his card. We started growing and now have 10 plants outside that are 7+ feet tall. We have friends that make new strands...new to me but maybe not the rest of you....we have Blueberry,Lemon, Mind Benders and lots of White Widow clones. I turned paranoid over night LOL. We have camera's and lights to help protect our crop. We live on Acreage so it was simple to keep it close and inconspicious.

I read a post about ampage, useage and 80% for safety. That was a very helpful post. I hope I can bring something to the table here eventually. I am a "newbie" in all assects but am completely serious & dedicated in growing.

The fact that I live in a state where you can have a card that makes it legal to grow...that is the state only. The Feds could raid me at any time but as long as I don't exceed the legal amount I think I'm OK.

The jelly or jello post was very helpful also.
:holysheep:

I hope I can also find some friends here.

Take care all & Rock on!!!~
Patty

Welcome to the forum Patty :)

I did notice you having a browse ;)

Everything you could ever need is here, its only a question away :aok:

:peace:

PattyAnn said:
I hope I can also find some friends here.

Take care all & Rock on!!!~
Patty

well ya found one in me :ciao: Tell hubby we are glad you are here..I live Seattle and want to wekcome you both here..and wish you nothing but females..Hope to see ya around..untill then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Welcome aboard, hope those plants all turn out to be girls for you

Greetings!!!

:joint: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!!! :joint:

Gb

Latest posts

Back