Hello everyone when should i flip to bloom!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no issues with small pots but the roots aren't gonna develop in such a small container...watering every day is another downside but it'll work...good luck and enjoy the ride...
Is that why I'm constantly watering? Yeah I'm not looking forward to this grow it's the next one I guess this one is still my major learning curb! I wish I would have joined these forms along time ago would have made a faster difference!

How the fk do you get a pound of weed from a one gallon pot? There is not enough room for the roots to grow a plant that big.😳
I must be reading something wrong.

Last edited:
Could be the new IV growing I have heard people doing
1659185315560.png

if the authors claim is true , giving the author the benefit of the doubt , I can’t imagine what this strandivar would do outdoors!

20-40 lbs!

so yeah , I have some serious doubts about the claim

As we all know, yield depends on a myriad of things - soil, sun, water, genetics, etc. All that taken into consideration, I have noticed some average yields from different container sizes when given good conditions.

1 gallon container = half ounce yield
2 gallon container = 1 ounce yield
5 gallon container = 2.5 ounce yield
7 gallon container = 4 ounce yield
10 gallon container = 5-6 ounce yield
20 gallon container = 10+ ounce yield
100 gallon container = 50 ounce yield

OBVIOUSLY These aren't guaranteed yields. Just an average of what you can expect from different container sizes under good conditions. You can yield less or more depending on your experience level and genetics of your plants. Obviously, the 7 gallon and under containers would be best suited for indoor and 10+ are more geared for outdoor growing

Last edited:
images

How much does a 5 gallon pot yield?

Indoors, under 1000-watt HPS lighting, at an average of a 4-week vegetative time and with your plant in a 5-gallon bucket, you should yield approximately one quarter of a pound (112 grams) of dry flowers per plant, assuming everything goes as planned and environmental factors and feedings are dialed in

As we all know, yield depends on a myriad of things - soil, sun, water, genetics, etc. All that taken into consideration, I have noticed some average yields from different container sizes when given good conditions.

1 gallon container = half ounce yield
2 gallon container = 1 ounce yield
5 gallon container = 2.5 ounce yield
7 gallon container = 4 ounce yield
10 gallon container = 5-6 ounce yield
20 gallon container = 10+ ounce yield
100 gallon container = 50 ounce yield

OBVIOUSLY These aren't guaranteed yields. Just an average of what you can expect from different container sizes under good conditions. You can yield less or more depending on your experience level and genetics of your plants. Obviously, the 7 gallon and under containers would be best suited for indoor and 10+ are more geared for outdoor growing
I don’t remember the last time I weighed my harvest but I think I routinely get 2 mason jars worth of smoke per 3 gallon felt pot. I think a full mason jar is about 2 ounces. I am no expert grower by any stretch and my memory is for shiit so I may be wrong. I got 10 zips out of 2x 3 gallon felts once but flower time was 14 weeks. That was strain dependent for sure(Greenhouse Seeds Thai). Most people don’t want to flower for 14 weeks. There was a grower on here that grew in 1 gallon pots years ago and if I recall correctly, he was pulling off a quarter pound per pot. His flowers were quite impressive. I can’t imagine harvesting more than that but I didn’t believe a man could get pregnant but here we are… ;)

How the fk do you get a pound of weed from a one gallon pot? There is not enough room for the roots to grow a plant that big.😳
I must be reading something wrong.
Nope it was close to a half of pound! In a group I'm in their doing a one gallon pound challenge! So will see what happens!

A friend of mine runs a grow operation. Their target is 1/8 lb per square ft(2 oz’s) in 5 gallon pots with 4 gallons of soil. It looks like industry average is about an ounce and a half per square foot. So to get a half pound you would need to grow in a 2x2 to 2x3 foot area and get equivalent yields to people who invest millions in setting up a grow operation using 1/4 the soil(so 1/4 the size root ball). It is good to have goals but realistic goals.

some folks here know Skitty and I can confirm that he gets 3 lbs + a table ,, the tables are 4x4

Latest posts

Back