Hello everyone:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyDarko

Reaction score
hello everyone. my name is danny darko(obviously not actually, but i think its cool) ive been following this site for a good 3 months now but have not posted yet so i thought id try.

Well i'll start out by saying i love weed lol, i use it for my anxiety, depression, insomnia, and my lack of apetite. its my wonder med. I also wanna say that everyone on this site is so nice and helpful. i always say to my g.f. that stoners are the kindest ppl you'll ever meet.

after alot of debating and thinking i decided to start my own grow. i was SO scared but i got a community full of ppl with knowledge to help. thc skunk, tbg, bombbudpuffa, and alot of others so sorry if i didtn mentionb you. I hope to become a regular on this site. thanks to everyone for reading my ramblings. later everyone.

Welcome aboard DannyDarko. Sounds like you've come to the right place. Good for you for coming out of lurker-mode. :)

thanks smokin mom. ive read alot of your posts and followed some of your grows. you seem liek a pretty awesome girl and a good grower. how do u find time to mod the site also lol?

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Hey there DannyDarko,
Welcome to the site friend, your right!! this place is cool, but it's the folks here that make it that way. We welcome you, and feel free to post and sing out. Remember the few simple rules, (read up on them), and have a ball. If ya get a grow going then please do share with us some pics cause were sorta
into those big time ya know ? Don't be shy about asking for help, I'm up there in age and this OL'Dog has learned more new tricks than I can count here.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

thanks so much everyone! and kingkahuna thank you for your kind words. i will definetly post pics of my grow when its up and running because i totally agree, its nothing without pics;) and im gonna need all the advice i can get. im a big noob but im very eager to learn

Latest posts

Back