Hello Everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAMSAI

Master Kushmen
Reaction score
well my name is jesse but you can call me jay im a california native ( i miss the medical!!) but now i live in chicago which in my opinions and facts has the worst marijuana, im to the point to buy a horse and smoke its ****....seriously...ive been smoking 13 years now and still going, i suffer from siezures which were cause by being struck by a car when i was 8,im also having problems with anxiety that keeps me up days,siezures do suck alot especially after cause it feels like your spine is bringing your arms and legs closer to it, im not a "hip" smoker, im not a poser, im not bangwagon smoker, i smoke for me, marijuana does have benefits which some dont seem to realize, but hey, opinions are like assholes everyone has one and some stink, anyways glad to join the forum.....

20minutes past 4......
KAMSAI (Keep all marijuana strong and illegal)

Welcome. Very sorry to hear about your unfortunate accident. My friend also lives in chicago, and complains constantly about the grade of marijuana there.

bomtwo said:
Welcome Very sorry to hear about your unfortunate accident. My friend also lives in chicago, and complains constantly about the grade of marijuana there.

yea thats why i took it upon myself to finally grow here, my cousin grows medical (legally) and i learned stuff from watching and asking questions, in a way its safer then going to find a bag, i mean its reall hard to find decent marijuana and the risk your taking dealing with thugs and gangsters, ive been shooting for my liecense to grow, but theres no law here so its still back to work in "the lab" untill then, but yeah man people get mad cause i complain about shitty marijuana, but if im going to pay for something i want the best which no one has to offer here besides private growers and even with private growers they can basically name a price cause no one has it.....so yeah chicago is "eh" for the movement of marijuana, wont stop me tho :D

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

welcome. i've got a friend in that area that says the same thing.

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj like a pro. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope that you find all that you are looking for. Make sure to take a look over the site rules. I hope to see you around the forums sometime in the future. Until then, take care and be safe.

hi and welcome to the site hope you like it here its a really good site

Latest posts

Back