Hello Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharacterZero

Reaction score
I am new here and new to marijuana cultivation. I have been growing mushroom for a while and just recently got interested in growing weed. I have looked around many forums and I like this one best. There is a lot of useful information here and a lot of experienced growers.

Also less drama? I like that :D

Other than growing, I am also interested in music. I enjoy playing guitar, but most of all, I enjoy jam music. I love festivals and all the good music that comes with it.

Some examples of my favorite artist are:
The Grateful Dead
Rolling Stones
Widespread Panic
Phish
string cheese incident
etc...

I hope I am welcome here
Thanks.

Nice laid back music tastes there, duder. Welcome to MarijuanaPassion. These people here are well educated for the mosr part. Keeper Green and giddyup on growin'. Much Peace and Love :) -7greeneyes

Hello CharacterZero :)

I like your intro, calm and relaxed :aok:

Welcome to the forum, this place is chilled and will help you from seed to harvest if you need it.

This is a MJ forum only so dont go preaching shrooms about with your reply, but I have a question.

Why the crossover?

:peace:

I smoke weed daily and thought it would be a good idea to grow it myself. I still like growing shrooms, though. I figured, if I could grow mushrooms, I could grow marijuana. I think I will enjoy growing marijuana much more.

Latest posts

Back