Hello, from Argentina.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diego_dm

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Diego and I am from Argentina (South America). I am about to start growing my own plants. I have discovered this site and it's awesome, I have already read some interesting posts.

I am looking for some seeds, because the ones I have that come with the grass won't work, does anyone have experience buying seeds in Argentina? I tried Dr. Chronic but he will not ship here. Any suggestion will be really appreciated.

Regards,
Diego. :afroweed:

Welcome to MP Diego....No XP with argentina myself, but hang in there I am sure there will be somebody.

Yo Ho Welcome diego_dm,

Please do allow us to welcome you to this marvelous yet humble, living Library of Marijuana Horticulture. Please do enjoy yourself. Feel free to share some of your thoughts, and maybe a couple of pics of our favorite subject.
Please do peruse the site rules, you will find them easy to go with as they are few and simple. Bring a good sense of the Ha-Ha with you when you come to visit, and in the meantime we will spark one in your honor:bong1:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

Welcome to MP, Diego. may your brain swell with knowledge!

as for the seeds thing... try ordering from somewhere else, and go with the cheapest thing you can buy to make sure it get's there, then get more after you've recieved the first order. just a thought, never ordered seeds myself.
i know enough people i shouldn't ever need to unless i really want a strain i cant find locally...

good luck with your new hobby!

Not in Argentina and I don't order seeds online...

But anyway.........

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :watchplant:

Gb

I wonder if Dutchbreed.com will ship to Argentina? If you click on the Resources link at the top of the page you'll find information on seed banks. Go to their site and see what they have and where they ship. I like Dutchbreed because they're nice people to communicate with. You can e-mail them your questions.

Well, good luck, and welcome to MP forum.

welcome to the best site you will learn how to grow your own high grade meds and there are a lot of awesome growers that can give you alot of knowledge on how to do this good luck my friend from argentina

Welcome Diego.. You might check out marijuana-seeds.nl.. They ship worldwide.. Good luck. grow em green CHEERS

welcome aboard.and i have had many.many orders arrive from marijuana-seeds.nl

Latest posts

Back