hello from Ohio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sickbiker

Reaction score
Hello everyone looking forward to getting to know you guys and gals. Im a new grower Im on day five of my first grow and loving it

2 new guys from ohio?! lol welcome!

welcome to mp, your new addiction.. lol

Welcome sickbiker. GREEN MOJO on your grow. PEACE!!!

Geez Ohio you trying to over run the forum? Lol. Welcome to MP....enjoy

Thanks everyone for the welcome its nice to be able to talk to people about my new hobby

Yay! Another worthless nut like me. Ohio girl here, welcome

I have been looking for a strain that one of my relatives introduced me to that is a clone only strain that comes out of Ohio. It is called "Death Star". If any of you people in Ohio are lucky enough to come across it snatch some up. Supposedly it is a cross between Sensi Star and Sour Diesel.

-SSF-

Melvan2 said:
Yay! Another worthless nut like me. Ohio girl here, welcome
Hello ohio girl lol .its nice to see a few people from ohio on here

Howdy 'Biker, here in BFE Ohio myself...looks like we are in amongst a buncha Buckeyes.

RABBIT said:
Howdy 'Biker, here in BFE Ohio myself...looks like we are in amongst a buncha Buckeyes.
Yep yep I was surprised at all the Ohioans. O HI HOE lol

Thank you everyone for the welcome party damn i love this site. I can not stop reading everything. lol

An Ohio-ite thread started on a forum three days ago with over a dozen posters? Thank GOD. xD

I'm ALSO new to Ohio... just moved here after spending LAST summer in Oregon...

I've been perusing message boards all day and this is the best thread I've come across.

I'm actually just north of the city in Troy... (And BORED out of my ******* mind because I don't know anyone! xD)

Peace, all!

-V

Check the rules ....no hook ups.

I am in the central ohio area and I have had Death Star and it is fantastic! Unfortunately, I did not know the grower and was not able to secure any clones. Ghani-berry been going around here and it is very nice!

I grew up in Troy and let me tell yeah dont get busted in Miami county

Vahn said:
An Ohio-ite thread started on a forum three days ago with over a dozen posters? Thank GOD. xD

I'm ALSO new to Ohio... just moved here after spending LAST summer in Oregon...

How is the bud in the Dayton area? I'm actually just north of the city in Troy... (And BORED out of my ******* mind because I don't know anyone! xD)

Peace, all!

-V

Latest posts

Back