hello from Ohio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a matter of stopping it, it's a matter of people who join this forum have enough integrity to abide by the rules of the forum, the rules all members say they will abide by when they register.

Its nice to have a place like this to talk about something we all love to do. And there are rules for a reason and the people that cant respect that should just go find some were else to go. I hate when people want to just be defiant to be a d$%k i would love to put my size 14 in there a@# ok all better now that i got that out lol and that was not directed toward anyone dont wanna get any cry babies worked up

I have 4 deathstars germinating as we speak. My buddy says hands down best smoke ever. I am hoping it was self polinated by a hermi and i get some girls that resemble the original.

BTW I'm just north of central ohio... hee hee... the empire strikes back!

laylow6988 said:
I have 4 deathstars germinating as we speak. My buddy says hands down best smoke ever. I am hoping it was self polinated by a hermi and i get some girls that resemble the original.

BTW I'm just north of central ohio... hee hee... the empire strikes back!

If you have the "Deathstar" that I had, you are going to be very happy. It is probably one of the top 5 smokes I have ever tried. I have not grown a lot of strains but I have tried a bunch. It was better than any of the stuff I had in the coffee shops in Amsterdam about 5 years ago. I have no way of getting my hands on any clones or seeds so I am going to try crossing Sensi Star with Sour Diesel (the genetics of Death Star) to see if I can create something close to it.

-SSF-

Latest posts

Back