Hello from Thailand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thai_User

Not really sure
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a first time grower and need some help. I have read many of the threads on sick plants and it's a bit overwhelming. I am having a problem with one of my plants. My girlfriend cut off some of the leaves (long story) and it seems like it stopped growing. The plant is about 20" tall and she cut off all of the middle leaves. The top leaves look OK and are large. The bottom leaves are still small and seem to be curling downward.Previous to this it was growing very fast. Any way to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Thai

Welcome to the forum :)

Have you got any pictures of the damage?
Why did she cut the leaves off?
How old is the plant?
How are you growing the plant?
This kind of thing needs a post in the sick plant section with pictures and lots of detail.

Thanks Hippy,

I will start a new thread in the sick plant section when my girlfriend gets home. She has my camera. She cut off the leaves and smoked em. Yes, really. The plant was given to me by a friend so I am not sure how old but I would guess about 2 months. The good news is I have 3 babies going. Only a few days old but growing quickly.

Welcome to the forum Thai User :welcome:

welcome to MP:cool: so is there still some good thai stick out there:hubba:
hows the bud out there you must get some killer sativas some good landrace genetics :48: :cool2:

Thanks for the welcome guys. Pothead, I have heard of Thai stick but don't think I have ever seen it. I have been in Thailand for 4 yrs and only buy small amounts now and then. Also I am really a newbie at growing so I can't really answer about landrace genetics. But the weed I have bought here seems to do the trick. The high tends have some good legs. Can't beat the price too. I have been to Laos several times and you really wouldn't believe how cheap it is there.:D

Latest posts

Back