Hello Hello Hello From Oregon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeybtoken

Reaction score
Hi all my name is Mike, I never thought that I would live to see this. A growers web site, AWSOME!!! In my younger years I would have never considered being appart of this for fear of DEA and LIO. I have to admit that it still all seems a little wird. After having spent a few years locked up for weed back in the early 90's I learned to be very discrete. Now that the pot prohibition of my days is almost over, for some of us, it is finally save to come out of the closet.
I am new to all of this, so bare with me if I don't know how any of this works. I have much to learn.
I am an injured ex-construction worker and I suffer from severe chronic pain even still after mutiple failed surgeries, pain pump, etc. I am hoping to learn how to grow the very best weed that I can. I will also be experimenting with the effects of different strains of MJ on nerve pain. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Many many thanks to all of those that have made and continue to make this possible.
Peace!!!

Well my fellow Oregon friend,please be advised that if you've been busted for drugs you'll not be aloud to receive OMAP growers card. You may look it up "OREGON MEDICAL MARIJUANA ACT" ORS 475.300. There you'll find the rules...Good luck...

Welcome Mikey. If it works out that you can't get a mmj card, maybe some mmj patient can designate you as their provider. That way, you can grow 6 mature plants and split the harvest between you two, legally.

Welcome to MP, hope you overcome the hurdles.

Hi All
Sorry I just found this thread again. Thanks every one for the wecome to your great site!!!
I would like to make one thing clear to anyone that has been busted for marijuana. EVEN IF YOU HAVE A FELONY CHARGE, you can still get an MJ card in the state of Oregon.
I AM THE PROOF!!! As far as I know actually that part is fairly easy, the hard part is still the hoop jumping that you have to do with the doc's and your medical records.
Anyway thanks again and sorry for being a computer idiot.
I just figured out how to find my started threads.......du!!!!

Peace MBT

Welcome Mickey...I'm a computer moron to, but the folks here are pretty tolerent, and some have even helped with my computer disability.

420benny said:
Welcome Mikey. If it works out that you can't get a mmj card, maybe some mmj patient can designate you as their provider. That way, you can grow 6 mature plants and split the harvest between you two, legally.

There is nothing legal about that:holysheep:! Watch what you say to people. It is legal to provide the provider with payment for electricity and set them up with the grow equipment. THAT IS ALL!!! If you do not have a card you cant legally have Marijuana unless of course you are a provider and then the herb is not for you. Do not involve the people running this web site in illegal suggestions/activities or we wont have a place like this to talk and share.

AS for You Mikey, Chronic pain is on our list here in Oregon. Go to the Compassion Center and check it out. There is one here in Eugene and Portland has a sister organization.

Peace!:joint:

Happy Turky Day Weekend Everyone.
Thanks Leagalize I've never been much of a computer guy so I'm still trying to figure a lot of this stuff out. It's almost embarrassing to finnally figure out something as lame as where to find my old threads.
Thanks for the patients!!!

I AM A CURRENT OMMP CARD HOLDER 100% LEGAL with state law. Awesome!!! (Pinching Myself) Ouch!!!

Thanks Again for all of the warm welcomes..... sorry that it took me so long to figure out how to thank everone for welcoming me aboard this great site. (Piching Myself) Ouch!!!

May your Turky stay close to your bong and the Ducks kick some but on Sunday!!!

Thankyou...Thankyou...Thanksyou!!!
PEACE AND GOOD WILL TO ALL!!!
MBT

mikeybtoken said:
Hi all my name is Mike, I never thought that I would live to see this. A growers web site, AWSOME!!! In my younger years I would have never considered being appart of this for fear of DEA and LIO. I have to admit that it still all seems a little wird. After having spent a few years locked up for weed back in the early 90's I learned to be very discrete. Now that the pot prohibition of my days is almost over, for some of us, it is finally save to come out of the closet.
I am new to all of this, so bare with me if I don't know how any of this works. I have much to learn.
I am an injured ex-construction worker and I suffer from severe chronic pain even still after mutiple failed surgeries, pain pump, etc. I am hoping to learn how to grow the very best weed that I can. I will also be experimenting with the effects of different strains of MJ on nerve pain. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Many many thanks to all of those that have made and continue to make this possible.
Peace!!!

I am also a new member
Nice to join this forum.

Growrilla Grower said:
There is nothing legal about that:holysheep:! Watch what you say to people. It is legal to provide the provider with payment for electricity and set them up with the grow equipment. THAT IS ALL!!! If you do not have a card you cant legally have Marijuana unless of course you are a provider and then the herb is not for you. Do not involve the people running this web site in illegal suggestions/activities or we wont have a place like this to talk and share.

AS for You Mikey, Chronic pain is on our list here in Oregon. Go to the Compassion Center and check it out. There is one here in Eugene and Portland has a sister organization.

Peace!:joint:

Yup, that sounds about right, you pay a monthly fee (not even that) to supply for water, electricity, soil etc. And you in return receive medication (usually a half oz. a week/2 oz a month from what i've observed). A "care-giver" may be assigned to administer doses and/or transport/carry the medication -but is NOT aloud to grow or smoke as far as I know. -- It's quite different then California's laws.

Welcome to the website Mikey, and it's good that you've found the right medication to ease your chronic pain. Beats popping pills I know that much :). Good luck and stay safe.

Latest posts

Back