Hello MP!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadlyEight

Lost amongst the trees
Reaction score
Hello Everyone at MP, i stumbled across this lovely site thanks to google, and have been immersed in all the information on this forum... I cannot wait to start my little operation. Within a few months I would love to start, I think its probably going to be with just some bagseed. Just to get my feet wet and then move on to something special =P

hey welcome to MP hope u enjoy your stay here. will be looking forward to seeing u getting your grow on peace:aok:

welcome ,,,,,this is a good place to get your feet wet ,,,p,l,r

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and look foward to your first grow. Good luck and hope to see ya around. ;)

DeadlyEight said:
Hello Everyone at MP, i stumbled across this lovely site thanks to google, and have been immersed in all the information on this forum... I cannot wait to start my little operation. Within a few months I would love to start, I think its probably going to be with just some bagseed. Just to get my feet wet and then move on to something special =P

HEy there deadly8 ! welcome to the forum . You will like it here , all the people are great , full of info , and ready and willing to help . I'm a fairly new member and I LOVE IT HERE ! see ya around . PEACE:D

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I definitly know this is going to be the most rewarding thing I have ever done.

Latest posts

Back