Hello , New Guy, Yellow Leaves ?,s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsouza59

Reaction score
Seems Like A Cool Site, Started Plants In April, Ping Pong Ball Sized Hail Storm Came Through And Wiped Out All Of Them, Restarted In Late May, Everything Was Looking Really Great Until Last Week, Started Yellow Leaves On Bottom Of Couple Of Plants Seems To Have Got A Little Worse, Same Care IN Containers For All, Ph Is 5.5-6.5, [5.5 Is One Of The Problem Plants], Read A Couple Of Your Forum Articles,NOT SURE WHERE TO START, First Time Grower Medical Crop, Weater Has Been 102-109 For A Week, But Problem Is Mainly ON Bottom Inside Of Plant And There Is A Little Color Difference Which Looks Like Probably Going Towards Yellow Higher On Plant, What Do You Mean By Flushing Plant, What Would Be First Steps To Diagnose Problem, Should Ph Be Adujusted First And What Do I Use To Raise It, Thank You FOR ADVICE OR HELP

you want your ph at 6.5. If these plants were started in May and are at least half way through budding, I would not worry about it. The fan leaves turn yellow as the plant sucks all of the nutrients out of itself as it builds the buds. Near harvest plants can often have completely yellow fan leaves. It is more than likely caused by a lack of Nitrogen.

Started Plants In April, Ping Pong Ball Sized Hail Storm Came Through And Wiped Out All Of Them, Restarted In Late May, Everything Was Looking Really Great Until Last Week,
Indicating an "outdoor" grow, they shouldn't be anywhere near finished flowering. Probably only about to 'begin'. BUT.. nycd is correct about the rest. Your ph is about a full point low. At that level, nutrients are locked out in soil.
You can purchase products specifically for ph adjustment either at a garden center/nursery, a pet shop(fish), or a pool/spa place.

I use PH-UP and PH-DOWN by GH.
Don't use it right now in soil grow, but I will be getting a PH pen soon.

Welcome to Marijuana Passion
:)
Gb

Welcome to MP..... aniwel_bl5.gif

thank you to replys to problems and to those who sent welcome notes, going to try nitrogen booster on 1 of the plants just to see if that has a positive effect, will update soon, thanks

Latest posts

Back