Hello There

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MKG_love

Earth Lover
Reaction score
I'm not a grower. I found the site on accident and after reading through a thread, I decided I would like to be a part of this community...

Once I joined up, I realized that everybody on here grows and it's the whole point of this place.

I'm recent to the herb as it lay and I don't even have a place to grow much less anything I would need.

Hope it's alright that I stick around to learn and question until I have the ability and resources to take that next step in mine and Mary Jane's relationship... Living together.:watchplant:

Not everyone here grows, but since most do it's a great place to learn about it and build up your knowledge while you chat with some interesting people you share a common interest with.

I should better learn my punctuation so as to not have sentences so long.

Welcome anyway :)

-Trippy

Some Of Us Just Want To Think We Can Grow Someday. It's Nice To See Everyone Out There Who Do Have Success.
Anyhow Stick Around Welcome To The Community

Hi, welcome. This really is a good community.The people are cool, and there is a lot of good info here.

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place

Latest posts

Back