hello to all!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorvapor

Reaction score
Whats up.
I found this forum last night.
looks great.you guys have a good community here.
well im gonna get to exploring and learning about the forum a little bit more.

Welcome to the Adventure,
Yeppers your going to love this place as it has all you need in the ways of how to grow in soil, or Hyroponically. The folks here are a class act. Everyone is cool, and some of these wonderful peeps are just flat out experts in their respective growing.
Peruse over the site rules, they are easy and few. Bring a good sense of Ha-Ha as everyone loves a good laugh. Pics are fun, just be thinking of your own privacy and be careful. the site is safe, but we do get visiters all the time, and so one must be smooth with it ya know ?
The forums are filled with questions that have been asked already, and there you will find a virtual Library of Knowlege waiting at your fingertips.
Again WELCOME !!!!

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

is there a doctor in the house ,,,,,welcome,,,,p,l,r

well welcome to the forum, space brownies on the right table, "spiced" krispy treats on the left, bong in the middle.

Hey doctor vapor :welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Heey, Welcome to the site, hope u have fun and learn lots!

thanks guys!
i've found info on everything i was lookin for in no time here.im lovin it.

Latest posts

Back