hello to all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

downtown

Reaction score
just wanted to introduce myself. I am a new bee to the site ,wanting to learn all i can about soil grows. so if any big bird wants or has the time to take me under there wing im all yours. thks and peace to u all!

hey welcome to MP! I'm new as well and this site is awesome!! You can find anything you need to know, if not then ask your questions. Everyone is very helpful

Welcome, go to the resources section and read up a bit then ask your soil questions and we'll make sure you get what you need and answer all the questions for you. Any plans at all so far? Any lights, nutes, etc?

Hello and welcome. This is a great site, Lots of friendly and knowledgeable people here. Enjoy.;)

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj like a pro. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. Until then, take care and be safe.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Latest posts

Back