Hello to all..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TattMan757

Reaction score
I'm new to this site. Been having problems with one of my plants and was looking for help. Seems like the right place for it. :headbang2:

sure is..you can find a fix for any problem here...welcome and good luck.

I need all the luck I can get. Lol thanks and good luck to you also. Soon as i get pics I'll post them, maybe someone can help me. I'm sure I burnt it, but want to make sure.:confused2:

Welcome to MP....post up some pics in the sick plants section and lets see if we can not get you straight...

Howdy Tatts!

You have indeed come to the right place for answers to your MJ dilemmas. Snax welcomes you and wishes you all the very best in all your growing endeavors. May your colas grow large and your problems be small.

Please take a minute and read thru the site rulez. There are not many, but they will help to ensure that your experience here at MP is all that it can be! This is literally the very best MJ site I have ever been a part of and you can help keep it that way :D .

Again, Wilkommen and Bienvenidos!

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

Well I'm sure that there is someone here that has experienced whatever problem you have and there is a 99.99% chance that a grower here will have the fix for your problem...
And ...oh yeah....

:joint: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :joint:

:)
Gb

Latest posts

Back