Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kriznac

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I just found this site a few days ago and am happy I did. The people on this forum seem very cool. Anyways, a little about myself, I started smoking pot in high school and have loved it ever since. Although I have spent the last few years of my life not smoking for various reasons (jobs, money, college) I have always loved and supported the herb. I have just recently started toking again am also growing for a friend who is on medical.(It's DP Blueberry if you were curious)

Welcome to MP Kriznac, we're happy to have you here. :)

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. Until then, take care and be safe.

Kriznac said:
Although I have spent the last few years of my life not smoking for various reasons (jobs, money, college) I have just recently started toking again)
sup kriznak? welcome back man,weve missed you! glad to have you back in the:joint: club.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

:welcome: Kriznac......Glad you found us...we are all here to help..remember to read the rules....and the number 1 rule that seems to not be on this list is...DONT TELL NO ONE....accept us here at MP...Good luck and hope to see a Grow Journal started from you soon...:48:

Latest posts

Back