Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gump

Reaction score
Just giving a howdy do. Been lurking and reading a ton of stuff. Discovered everyone here is a whole lot more informned on just about everything, then me. So I certainly wont be of any help but really appreciate all the info.
Let me share a bit of my ignorance. Last night I was reading the thread on cloning, the do it yourself one. I was shocked to discover that I had the whole works. One of my hobbies is raising fish.
I came across this huge tub,about four feet long,
maybe a good two and a half feet wide. Thought it was odd the lid had all these perfect round holes, spaced in rows neatly drilled on the lid.
The tub had a huge air machine and hose with several connecters and air stones attached. Also little tubes that fit perfect in all those holes.

Thought, wow what a neat set up for aquarium cleaning time. Great fish holder. Scrubbed it up good, water line crud on it. Discovered it was just to big to cart around, held to much water. It is about three foot high. So packed it off to the shop.The air machine was to powerful for my tanks.

You won't believe where I bought this. Goodwill for $2.99 It still has the price tag on it.

Please over look my ignorance in furture posts
This old buzzard is doing the best I can.Boy am I glad I found this site

In times like these everybody needs deals like that..
There's plenty more info here.
Just take some time and check out the rulebook.
Not that I like rules, but they are necessary.
Then check the resources section-there's plenty there and if you have a question that you can't answer just ask.
I'm still working on what will be my first successful one, but there are plenty of cool people here who have done a heck of alot more and can answer those technical questions.
Have at 'er

:joint:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!:joint:

Gb

Welcome, Gump to our group. You've already done some reading, and that's good. It's easier to help those who have done a little studying first. If you pay attention to the basic rules of growing, you'll learn quite a bit and have an enjoyable time. Heck, even I'm catching on, I think.

It's always a surprise what you can find there.

Thats hilarious.

for the welcome.I'm from Michigan. Grow a pretty nice garden, have a greenhouse. Also have some medical problems. Hope to get legal and grow
my own marijuana. Up in years, can't do the forest hikes.. Plus this is the first year to use the greenhouse with a grow room attached. Just been a dirt farmer all my life.Feel like a kid with one of the kid seed packets.
Have to learn to do this all brand new.Michigan winters are wicked cold. This is why I knew I would need a grow room attached to the greenhouse. As soon as I figure out where to talk about this. I will explain what I have and hope for lots of input. Not rich by a long shot,have been planning this out,since last year in hopes Michigan would do the right thing.Finding the info on cloneing just tickled me to death. Can hardly wait to use my Goodwill goodie.

Latest posts

Back