(help )brown in the middle???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AJNAG EKOMS18

:confused:about 3 days ago my plant started showing a browinish color in the middle and it gets on every part of leaf that touches the middle.
i also noticed something that kinda looks lyk a web.im wondering wat it is and wat i could do and if i shud be worried or not,the plant is about 3 weeks old.ThNKS

DSC03408.jpg

DSC03411.JPG

DSC03412.JPG

The pictures are way to small for me to see anything...Does this brown wipe off?...If you have webs you might have spider mites

i was gonna say something,but after running into duck so many times im just gonna let him handle this :p

heres a better picture just click on it....notice it has wat looks to be a small web...ive considered it but do they also cause that brownish??????please help

yooo,.jpg

Thats not webbing, pick it off, it looks like fluff.

What are your room temps?

How close is the light?

Is there a chance you may have spilt something on the plant?

I think thats a bit of mold and those threads are mycelia?

I'd clean it up a bit maybe.Do you have any H2O2,hydrogen peroxide?

That or a suitably diluted very mild cleaner or bleach,even a wet wipe would do it.

What kind of vent do you have?

HippyInEngland said:
Thats not webbing, pick it off, it looks like fluff.

What are your room temps?

How close is the light?

Is there a chance you may have spilt something on the plant?

i dnt have a room thermometer, the light is 2 inches away and no ive been sure not to damage it.

Rockster said:
I think thats a bit of mold and those threads are mycelia?

I'd clean it up a bit maybe.Do you have any H2O2,hydrogen peroxide?

That or a suitably diluted very mild cleaner or bleach,even a wet wipe would do it.

What kind of vent do you have?

no i dnt have a ny hydrogen peroxide ill just try a bit of bleach and i only have a fan

looks like lint or some kind of fiber to me. blow on it, that should clean it off

the web looking thing did turn out to be lint(at least i think) but the brown is not coming off and my plant is on its 4th week and the brown is still spreading on the new leaves

Is the brown a pigment, or necrosis?

i have a couple sickly stunted guys i keep around for decoration i guess that have a BAD Mg problem. they have purple/maroon/rust colored tiny little heads just like yours. they stalled out about a month ago and are just taking a pot nap now i guess. they are so far behind i cant flower them with the rest anyway.

Latest posts

Back