Help Decide..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
I was going to get the colorcoated 10 pck (greenhouse) from GN seed boutique but they are out of stock now.. I definetly want White Widow.. Im just trying to decide on one more strain to play with.. and maybe cross with the WW.. I was looking at attitude because Ive read good reviews but there are SOOO many to choose from.. Decisions..:rolleyes:

I recommend Serious Seeds as number one, you cannot beat their Quality.

If you want White Widow, go with White Label Brand, you'll be happy with those.

Also look at Dutch Passion Blueberry.

Definitely buy some Serious Seed, you'll be glad you did !!!!!!

Also you can order from Planet Skunk, they sell mostly top quality seeds and their Top Ten list on the Home Page is right on the money with what ios good to grow.

I agree with la9 Serious Seeds, Sensi Seed Bank and Dutch Passion are the 3 top out there, plus all 3 are from Amsterdam...:D

BuddyLuv said:
What type of buzz are you looking for?

Well I love the head high, which I read the WW provides, but everyone knows you get burnt out on the same smoke day after day so Im looking for something comparable but different that would also be good to cross with the ww... ak-47 maybe? IDK...

I am really loving this Nirvana Aurora Indica. It looks like it is gonna be a good producer. It is an Indica but you can harvest by trichs to even out the buzz to your liking. I will post some pics of my little ones tonight. They are tiny bushes only 5"-6" high with fan leaves about 10 inches in diameter.

im looking at the greenhouse seeds Himalayan Gold.. any thoughts?

They have really good genetics. I am sure anything you get from them you will be happy with. I want to try their great white shark.

Latest posts

Back