HELP!!! Did i just get sold fake weed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all these people that say "smoke and see if you get high"

if you didn't know it was fake, it could easilt produce a placebo effect (assuming you've smoked before ofc)

This may be my own ignorance showing, but after the first time I smoked weed and touched weed and saw what weed looked like, I was able to correctly identify weed from other things like say, apples or cars or salt or pepper. . .

How can you not know if what you just bought was weed? I must have missed something.

Maybe it is alfalfa... Doesn't that stuff kinda look like weed?

know where your coming from bro. I've smoked so much before now of street green and found it hard to tell when its good or not. From your description if sounds like proper green, could be lemon skunk or similar. It may smoke quicker if its really dry.

There too much street green that only gets you mildy stoned so you have to smoke a good few joints before you feel really buzzing.

You should try smoking when you have the flu - I did the other day and couldn't tell whether I was stoned or just completely bunged up! Then again I also whitied in the bathroom because it was so hot!

why would you buy a dime sack anyways, once you've hit grown man status you should only smoke krip/dank, all day everyday.

I'm thinking some people broke some bud up and took the stems left over and threw them in the bag with some oregano, and sold it to ole dude.

Who would buy pre-broke up weed?

akirahz said:
I for one am fed up with your "necro" posting. I think you need to get banned, but that's just my opinion.

Akirahz, Iron Lotus wasn't the one who brought this post back up from the dead... it was a newer member who's post was deleted.

Just thought I'd let you know before you go attacking him, as all.

Guys chill... ^ that is not needed.

Stoners shouldn't argue, they dont because most of the time they can't bring themselves to pry away the bong from thier hands to start an argument.

Let's keep it that way.

How can you not know if what you just bought was weed? I must have missed something.
I've seen people smoking 'schwag'. Basically it's the chrystally leaves, fallen off from buds. Buds are easy to identify, no doubt. If you're smoking schwag, it gets trickier, and it doesn't help that you have a sketchy connection (who smokes schwag!?).

if he smokes so much weed and is a "chronic smoker" why cant he tell the difference between real weed and fake weed... yer a LIAR! you shouldve told us you just bought your first fivesack in the first place. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back