Help?Droopy leaves early flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'M SMOKEY JOE

Ice Cream Man
Reaction score
my bagseed gro is 3 weeks into 12/12 cycle i check them once light came on last night leaves were fine look great get home around 3am to find all my leaves besides the top two or three nodes were wilted all the way down..... it is a nice looking female with hairs at all the budding locations is it under watered? overwatered? rootrot? i had'nt watered in two days and i have the girl in a 3 gal bucket.

:eek:

are you feeding her anything? i always check my soil about two inches deep to see how wet it is. if its dry at two inches i water. if its wet i wait. how often do you water?
its normal for leaves to turn yellow during flowering. its the plant feeding on its self. that could be what your seeing it just hasn't turned yellow yet. id still check my soil to make sure it has enough water.

"A joint, The only thing you can lick and still share." what about pu$$y??

yeah i got her on the fox farm nutes i also am using free samples of beastie bloomz and open seseme have not used the cha-ching yet.. have had no real probs up till now ....i water every two days or so with your testing method i dont give to many nutes as far as i know after going two days without water the next rteatment is usually some nutes based on the fox farms feeding schedule

its hard to say with out seeing a pic. what i said above is about as good as i can do without seeing it. maybe someone who know more about ff nutes will jump in and give you some good info. good luck bro.

if it is still like that when lights go on tonight i will take a pic and try and post it pictures tell all to a well trained eye thanks............

there many factors causes what your talkin about ( Overwater- underwater- rootbounded-feeding.. and some other points, im not exactlly sure whats your problem but with pictures and many opinions you will get over it.

i just went to look at my plants and now all of the leaves are standing up like they are supposed too it must be lack of water cuz i gave them a soaking lastnight after i saw they were drooped all the way down..............its amazing how this little plant can change in a matter of hours

You say that you looked at them at 3 AM. Was this during the dark cycle? If so, they were sleeping and you looked at them while they were laying down. They lift back up when they wake up!

no it was about 8 hours into light when i looked and they were completely wilted...5:30pm when lights came back on they were beautiful . my next problem is going to be my 3 gal bucket is only filled maybe 3/4th the way up with soil and perlite. i should have planted this big girl in a 5 gal bucket. i hope have enough space for roots.

my dark cycle is during the day to keep heat down in my upstairs grow i have lights on all night long while i am sleepin

Latest posts

Back