help help help~!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trashed420

Reaction score
i woke up this morning to find my seedling almost lying down idk what to do heres a pic leaves are curled a lil bit
any ideas?

OMG.jpg

wow my pic is so bad dammit.....well i can describe it foir you. its like that leaning to a side,leaves curled a tad. did i over water?

how close is the light? how often you feed/water?

my liught is aprox 9 inches from thje plant
i used to water it 3 times a day which i was told is BAD so about 3 days ago i started up on watering 1 day then let dry for 3 days

1time every 3 days sounds good...you want that medium to dry completly befor watering again..IMO..what type of light (cfl/HD)? sounds like over watering..watch it today..hopefully she will stand at attention by tonight..Good luck

its a 150w HPS bulb
i put a small paper clip and and string very very lightl to hold my baby up

..got a fan on them?? ;)

Might be the fan :confused:

From the blurry picture, it looks as if it's bent at a 90 degree angle. Looks like its going to snap.

im sure its not the fan
i dont have it on directly blowing on it never did i got back from school and its able to stand up abit so hopefully it will only ge better
could it be that my light is too close?
its 150w HPS and its aprox 9 inchs from the plant
i put my hand under and it feels fine but idk

they also get droopy from lack of water.mine did,but she was root bound.i re-potted her and the next day the leaves were looking good again also.over watering will also cause them to sag.

well as of 830 this evening my baby was pronounce dead
she looked like her stem got very stringy and i saw wut was left of my roots and they were hardened hmmm well germing another any ideas on cuase of death from another PoV? so i can avoid this either over watered cuz i sprayed a day early then i should of and since its MG soil prob nut burn as well

also a mix of that with my light being too close but im not about anything at this point and time all i no is im starting over....

hmm lets see over watering?? drainage?? Underwater?? Wrong light?? I think this list can go on but im nice ;)

dont worry... if you got weak seed spouting, you might have bad seeds, keep trying until u have good seed good genetic will work with you.. remember its home grow :)

Latest posts

Back