Help in Hiding my plants =(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crozar

Reaction score
Hey guys , i got a room with 1 sofa and 1 bed and 1 closet and 1 small table closet with a mirror .
i havent finished buying my other furniture like TV and a desk for the PC .
right now i got plants growing in my grow tent , and i have times where i must shutdown my growtent and put it under my bed , and hide my plants .
however where to hide plants that gets around 28inches tall ?
any ideas on what furniture to buy good for hiding and looks not suspicious ? please help with all ideas i am very paranoid and lost and sad that i cant think but feel regression in many ways.
note:
odor and money is not a problem in this case im having

wow, that would suck to have to break down your entire operation on occasion and shut it all up and then break it all back out...so time consuming.

Stealth 28 inch hiding spots......how about a couple of old stereo speakers. They are hollow and everyone has an old pair sitting somewhere, like $10 if you can find em at a thrift store. You could even use them with the plants insde, I just wouldn't crank it up really loud :)

Why is odor not an issue? Is it because these are vegging plants? Because if I had to break down my closet and turn off my carbon filter, ONE plant deep in flower would stink up the house in no time.

my only idea is to buy plastic plants big and busy and have them on every side of the room , my room has 5 bend sides , and buy having big plants i would be able to hide 1 plant in each side .
i must find big plastic plants which is very decorative it may cost me ., but besides this is their a better idea ?

big stereo speakers is a great idea , i got to look for 1 and buy , 1 may handle 1 or 2 plants ?
i would be able to put 4 big stereo speakers , but i got to find a way to lock it lol.

lock the speakers? Who is going to look in them?

If you are cheap and handy.......
Take an old dresser, a wide one like 5 feet wide and 3-4 feet tall. A dresser like this would give you roughly 7-10 square feet of space to hide plants. Saw the fronts of the drawers off and then glue them on the front so that it looks like there are drawers but it is realy hollow. Cut access holes in the back. Set the drawers against the wall, cover it with a runner (decorative cloth), and then put a TV or something else on top of it. Anyone in the room would think they were looking at an old dresser you just used as a large TV stand.

thanks for the great ideas , im going to post pictures of my stealth hideings once i complete this task , i got many tasks especially for college , last but not least yes closeing down the tent and opening is hard , but when you do it 2 times and 3 and 4 you will get faster ;) timeconsuming maybe in the first 3 times but then its liek a sport

TCVG gave me a good idea :D
a sheild with an idea
this is the prototype of my thought =)

and a charm of some of my drawings of DBZ just a minute ago;)

Untitled.jpg

dbz.jpg

Alrighty then, your prototype blueprints are up to spec. :joint:

I would just smoke out the landlord and make her realize what she's missing and it will be all good. just messing with you I would build a cap for your desk like you drew but put the landlord in there not the plants.:holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep:

i wish if its a dorm il be more happy, lol , but the question arises why such question because im living with my family and im an adult however its a weird life understanding , i hope some1 has diffrent ideas too ;)

Some scenario's go beyond belief and understanding.

Imagine living in a place where simple things we take for granted are never to be seen.

Imagine trying to grow in this scenario knowing risks of punishment that can take more than freedom ...

We take things for granted and not realise the difficulties others experience.

If stealth is a serious issue, we can all chip in a suggestion.

:peace:

A big cardboard box, that you write "BOOKS" on and tape the flaps down and throw some clothes on top. Stick it in a corner, hiding in plain sight.

Not to bring up another problem you were having, but don't you think that the whole living with the family thing might contribute to your girlfriend not wanting to stick around after fun time? Mom yelling upstairs if you and your little friend want a snack might be freaking her out.

How knowledgable are your family about your activities? If they have never smoked or grown or had to deal with it, it will probably be a lot easier to hide than if they know what is what.

Oh...and if you are living with female relatives remember one very important thing...

WOMEN ARE NOSEY! They will snoop through anything. And if they think you are up to something the will look in every corner of your room to try to figure it out. What about a lock for your main door? If you are an adult and they know that you have a girlfriend tell them that it is to make her feel more comfortable when she is over.

thats true they are very curious in almost everything , thanks for increasing the paranoia lol.

HIE , every1 will want to take things for granted if it wont hurt any1 , but the problem is people will hurt you for tryin to take that step , and why ,... its the question that comes to my mind when i think of it in their case scenario / forexample if i hate drugs etc or live in the normal world todays normality of religious backgrounds etc... so if i was to be looking atsome1 high i will either be from 1 of the groups , a group who will hate that guy and be agressive or offensive to him or a group where i feel sad for the person and wish him a good life .
the 1st group can make a scene and a problem and cause a break down of reputation for your family its like they are revenging something which isnt to be avenged and the 2nd group they will keep quite and not tell no one or might tell some1 but without a bad intention however this spread of virus will destroy the smoker... ,

Latest posts

Back