HELP!!! lady or guy???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highinsc

BHC # 6969
Reaction score
at thye risk of being dumb,,lol...this is the first time i have grown my plants this big(most die at a bout 3 weeks)and i thank everyone for the info i now have three nice plants,i have thm on 12-12 light now i cant tell real well about the sex,,help me if you will,,,,thanks..

myplant1.jpg

myplant2.jpg

myplant3.jpg

I'm not seeing for sure on the first, but I'd have to go with Cowboy on the other 2. Sorry.

Im having a hard time being able to tell from the pictures BUT are there any white hairs coming out that you can see? If not I would say its a male buddy sorry.

If those plants have any hairs (they already have balls) they will then be Hermies.:confused:
The 1st pic is the only one thats ify to me.

The first is too blurry to see. The second is def a male. Noyt sure about the third. Do I see little white hair=like things? I would lose the definite male and look at the other two fro a few more days. Males have those little round balls.

thanks everyone for your help,,,maybe my outher two will be ladys all three of the pics was the same plant.the outher two should be telling in a few days,,,thanks once more........

well the outher two whr male as well.....lol......next time the ladys.

Bummer, but look at the bright side. You now know that you can grow successfully. The camera was tying to focus on the background. Is there a macro setting on it? May be a good time to practice with it?

Sorry, SC. On the bright side: you've had your sucky luck on sexing. You're due an all girl band.

Peace and luck.

after awhile of growing ,and you flop to 12 12 u will just start rippen um out with out even thinking....lol

ya now i know its not that hard to do,,damn thay lookd good!,,lol...so next time i plant more plants to better my chances....

yes that is good idea just understand more plants mean more everything..light soil or trays room ECT...some say it 50% male and female...i beg to differ.. it all about the strain and the grower...

for instence this grow i had 60 plants....male and week ones gone i was left with16 nice girls....all northen lights

Cool Thanks Yall...i Have Bout 25 Beans In Damp Paper Towels Now Bout 2 Weeks Thay Should Be Ready For Dirt...maybe It Will Work Out Better This Time...

Latest posts

Back