Help Me!! I have Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holden600

Reaction score
Hi this is my first grow, I am waiting for the funds to buy a mh light but for now they are on my window sill. anyway is there any faults with what I am doing here so far and hat is that white stuff on top of the soil.

the bigger plant is (Super Crystal)
the other 4 are (Brainstorm)

I also have 3 more seeds that have come today
(Dolce Vita) (White Widow) (Blue cheese) :)

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Happy Smoking!!!

Dan

they look pretty good.a little stretchy.you need to get the light closer to them.if you have white on top of the soil,it is too wet.its is probably mold.moisture will cause this.i too am growing some crystal.if you have te repot them i would bury them up to the bottom of the leaves.good luck and cut back on the water

hello Holden :)

We would need a lot more info to accurately reply to you.

What soil are you growing them in?
What are you watering them with?
Are you feeding the seedlings?

To start with your seedlings are stretching, all that means is they are trying to get more light.

The ONLY cure for this is more light.

Stretching is not good!

Welcome to the forum :)

HippyInEngland said:
hello Holden :)

We would need a lot more info to accurately reply to you.

What soil are you growing them in?
What are you watering them with?
Are you feeding the seedlings?

To start with your seedlings are stretching, all that means is they are trying to get more light.

The ONLY cure for this is more light.

Stretching is not good!

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi there I am Using Formulex Nutrient solution which a hydroponics shop recommended to me, i am using miracle grow soil, and RO (Reverse Osmosis) water. I have been told its MH lights for where I am at and HPS when they are ready to flower am I correct? also do you rate CFL lights?
and also I have seen these LED lights on the market too but surely they are a con.

Thanks

greeetings and welcome. Most growers will say m/h for veg and hps for flower. This is the best way to go if you can afford it. Hps can be used for the entire grow and probably m/h except the light range on m/h isn't as good for flowering. Cfl's can grow some decent reefer but the difference is unbelivable(hps) and you need alot of them. You might get some advice on soil. MG is not well liked on the board.

holden600 said:
Hi there I am Using Formulex Nutrient solution which a hydroponics shop recommended to me, i am using miracle grow soil, and RO (Reverse Osmosis) water. I have been told its MH lights for where I am at and HPS when they are ready to flower am I correct? also do you rate CFL lights?
and also I have seen these LED lights on the market too but surely they are a con.

Thanks

You dont really need reverse osmosis water i never used it, but you should be checking the ph of the water your using to water it, and also just go buy a floro i have a 105 watt eiko floro bulb for my seedlings which costs $40 and a reflector witch is $10 at your local hardware store that would be better then on your window sill and should be able to do a couple plants till you get enough money to buy a MH and HPS, also miracle grow soil isnt really that good, im not sure what kind of soil your local hydroponics store has but i use fox farm soil it has bat guano and worm castings 20 bucks a bag or if you want to go hydro for cheap just buy a 5 gallon bucket with a waterfarm kitand a 3.5 gallon net at your hydro shop and buy some cheesecloth to put on the bottom and sides and you can have a hydro soil ive had great results just go 1/4 strength on your nutrients

all the best hope this helped

Latest posts

Back