Help me pick my next strains from the seeds I have!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
Please help.
My setup is a 600 watt in a 3.2x3.2x6.6.. Looking for mox potency and max yield, of course. Im going to do either 6 LST or 9 SOG, prob the 6 LST..

I also plan on buying Querkle for some color. Prob gonna sprout 4 of these to end up with 2 female querkles..

Heres the seeds I have:
White Widow x Bubblegum ---Def trying this out
AK x Bubblegum----Def trying this out
Nirvanas ak48
Nirvanas Trouble Maker(Hindu kush x master kush)
Cave(Snowcap cross)
Stinky Sweet Pea(KILLED bud that was local)
Nirvanas New Purple Power
Nirvanas Bubblelicious
Lavender
Orange Krush x Blueberry

The package says the npp is an outdoor strain, if so, that ones out.

Help me pick!
Def doing the ww x bubblegum and ww x ak.. Prob gonna order the querkle.. help me pick some more!

some ppl believe lavender is the same genes as urkle
i know i would like to see a side by side of querkle and lavender

Also, Im really interested in HEAVY yielding strands, strands that are known for producing.. I know big bud is a heavy producer..
Any of the strans I have known for puttin out a little weight?

thanks!

Well max potency and max yield don't usually go hand and hand... One usually has to be comprimised for the other to a point. You have to determine if you want a super potent nice yielder (chem D) or a heavy yielder with nice potency (chronic).

I myself am not a fan of Big Bud at all (unless it is the old school Salmon Creek BB)... I actually hate amsterdam's Big Bud and rate it on the same level as Top 44... Purely commerical cash cropper but has very disappointing end results, when it comes to bag appeal, pungency and potency.

Lavender is not a purp strain. The real Soma Seeds Lavender is more of a connoisseur strain. It produced very little, however, it is fire. Some of the better I have tried.

Finding yield and potency is what we are all looking for...believe me, join the group... that is just something that you will have to find out for yourself. Because in the end, you will see its mostly about your cultivation methods, not just the genetics (although genetics are huge). Do some searching and find one that catches your eye. good luck dude

Latest posts

Back