Which Strains for me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD466US

Reaction score
All right I am looking to all the experts here to help me on what seeds to order next. For the last year I have been doing a closet (2 x 6 x 8), 400w hps, hydro grow using Nirvana WW and have had great success.I now want to expand my horizons and try something different. I am looking for strains that will grow similar to the WW, not to tall because of space, and that will not stink up the house. I would also like to find something that is fairly easy to clone so I can keep a couple of mothers (different strains) in a cabinet that I have. Any opinions or help will be greatly appreciated!

Peace,
JD

what kind of money restrictions you have? there are a few id recommend growing only so i could watch them grow, and because i already have another grow going already of 2 strains, adding a 3rd would put me over the edge, haha!

If you can afford them.....

DJ Shorts - Tru Blueberry
DJ Shorts - Flo

Those are two strains i am very interested in growing myself, but have to wait for this grow to be finished, which wont be for awhile since it just started! Dr. C has both those strains for $160 each, 10 seeds....

Latest posts

Back