help? need seeds to USA plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyreep1

i am the human bong
Reaction score
hey this will be my second grow and i want lowryder (preferably 2) plz dont lecture me about the plant as ive done my research anyways my only problem is i cant find a bank tht sends lowryders to US, on dr chronics site he says no USA shipping, is this true? can i still order rfom him? if not where can i get my lowryder? please help me :( it really HAS to be a bank wich ships to USA

ok so i checked that site and it lloks like seedbotique is my only other bet, does anyone know if they ship to USA?

ok ive decided to go with seed botique lowryder 2 feminized and then i will use a feminised seed techniuqe to breed since i can only have 1 or max 2 plants at a time sooo how should i pay

what a bout pre-paid mastecard? Would that work

seedsboutique does take the prepaid master cards,visa,and amex just be sure you put enough on there for the currency exchange. and since these cards can be reloaded you can keep it just for that or pitch it. the Intl. MO would be less of a paper trail IMO, but either will work;)

Latest posts

Back