Help Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Toby

Space CowBoy
Reaction score
Ok so here I am again:doh: I spotted my largest girl who has been flowering for 3 weeks and the bottom large fan leaves are turning yellow, also I spotted a large green root popping out over the soil. Is my plant root bound by any chance?
confused.gif

My plant is just under 6ft and the pot I have is a 3 gallon bucket.
Heres some pics.
confused.gif

root-bound-001a.gif

root-bound-002b.gif

root-bound-003c.gif

is it in the ground? or in a pot? if it's in the ground it's not root bound but you definately should put some dirt over those roots, like a couple of inches.

The yellowing leaf is the lack of nitrogen. Get some nutes with high N and high P as well. The n will make that nitro lack go away and the p will help nute for flowering! :) 20-20-10 or something to that effect would be fine. jus higher N and P. If you can't find one with higher n and p, just get one with higher N. hopefully this helps bro, take care!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

looks like they are root bound u say they are in three gallon bucks? had the same problem with mine awhile back and i transplanted them into 5 gallon buckets as for the bottom leaves sounds like Dewayne got that for you:D but i also noticed that my bottom leaves always do that not a big problem good luck bro peace

Dewayne and stickey pretty much coverd it , if i may add your way root bound , when you transplant into them 5 gal buckets make sure you drill or cut some drain holes in bottom for drainage, and you will start loosing { some leaves }, by yellowing and maturity , now your in flower , it is natural ... its usually not natural , if you start loosing big amounts at 1 time ....:D hope this helps

Latest posts

Back