Help Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Toker

Lean Mean Growing Machine
Reaction score
I transplanted it yesterday and the 2ndary nodes are realllly droopy. Can anyone help please? (Don't mind the crappy pic quality or my temp. grow area :p )

And for the second pic does the plant (hopefully) she look healthy??

Thank you.

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

Hey Midnight, welcome to the site. Fraid The first picture is too blurry to make out (maybe someone else with keener eyesight might see it)

As for the second one, it doesnt look too bad. Looks like you need to get some additional light in there, they're stretching a lot.

What about a fan ? A fan will simulate the wind in nature and toughen those stems up.

Merry Christmas

Thanks for the responce Hemp!

I rescued this plant when it was about 2 weeks old from a friend who had it under a night light (haha) and it was SEVERELY sretched, but i have 3 1600 lumen cfl's and 2 sun glow florecents so i think there good on light. I just need to make a new growing area because the one i have now looks and feels really...cheap and i think i can do better. Merry Christmas to you to :)

If tyou can get some Superthrive and add that to your plants it will help the healing process so much faster, i always use it on all my waterings..

Can i find that at Lowes or Home Depot? and they grew droopy. hmmm heres a diagram of some sort i drew if it can help at all...haha

droopy..JPG

Latest posts

Back