Help please!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
I woke up this morning and checked on my 3 day old sprout and the leaves are sticking stright up what is up with that? do you think the lights are to far away? or to close any help would be helpful Thanks for the help guys

2 things can be wrong with what i know lights to far or temperature

but after 3 days, its going to be ok check later doday and you see :)

yeah i will check on the little guy when i get home i think it was because yesterday i put the new 850 lume light in their then i checked on it this morning and its leaves wear pointed straight up so i was kinda worried about
the little guy

its probaly to cold and the lights are to far away so the plant is stretching to the heat whats ur temp and how close are the lights?

i will get a temp tonight but last night it only got down to like the 45s and the lights are about an inch away

New plants always seem to stretch. I've had 4" stretches on new seeds and they suffered no apparent problem. I wouldn't worry about it at this point. You can always add more soil to burry the stem. This will also cause more roots to grow.

Also a lot depends on the strain.

man 45 that is much too lowwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah the sick one died but 3 more sprouted yesterday so its all good i think it was because of the super thrive or the dirt it was in idk

Latest posts

Back