help plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guys i gave the baby nute burn, got her to recover and now i just broke some of her roots transplanting. damn glad i wasnt exspectin to even get to harvest lol.

:postpicsworthless:

:yay: I getta be THAT GUY! :rofl:

here are some updated pics:)

photo.JPG

photo(1).JPG

lookin nice and green so far...

that burning could be indicative of it acclimating to the N in ehe soil. Should be fine as long as it doesn't progress...

7greeneyes said:
lookin nice and green so far...

that burning could be indicative of it acclimating to the N in he soil. Should be fine as long as it doesn't progress...
i did a flush and put her in new soil to prevent the burn from getting worse, but in the process i broke some of her roots and im hopeing she will recover, looks like she is going to because she hasnt shown any negative signs to let me know it messed her up bad.

ok dumb question but have u guys ever had a plant get purple stems? just the top 2 leaves on her, are purple, could this be a good sign or bad???!

ok i did a check on the purple stems thing and it said it could just get to cold at some points and shouldnt effect to much.

lovedenugs said:
i did a flush and put her in new soil to prevent the burn from getting worse, but in the process i broke some of her roots and im hopeing she will recover, looks like she is going to because she hasnt shown any negative signs to let me know it messed her up bad.

I use some dilute B1 to help pull plants out of root shock. But only if the xplanting may of been traumatic to them.

ok guys im pretty sure i have a hermi here, but not 100% it looks like she has male and female parts but on the other hand kinda looks like nodes. ill post some pics of what i mean soon as i can get a good pic.

Latest posts

Back