help plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovedenugs

Reaction score
hey guys heres my new baby(hopefullygirl)

nug.jpg

If its healthy let it grows while yet maybe it be special ;) I had my share special (tarded) plant but grows up to makes me happy for raisen just like one me kids but hay love and guide see where it takes ya. Much luck friend

BWD

thanks man take a look at that never seen anything like it before.

sorry to stink up the room....that can not be MJ...looks like some sort clover...where ya get the beans from my friend?

4u2sm0ke said:
sorry to stink up the room....that can not be MJ...looks like some sort clover...where ya get the beans from my friend?
from a goodie bag>.> thts why im confused lol

I didnt see pic before when I be steppin to ya fire? Now I be seein it and ya what 4U said? Be tarted fur sure ifin it is mj

BWD

That is not Marijuana you are growing

i think you should let the plant grow alittle bigger so it can take shape. JMO

I agree with the majority here, at least from what I can see... sorry to disappoint, but that doesn't look like Marijuana, my friend.

nuggy getting bigger just got transplanted and hopefully getting alot bigger :)

Wait might be lookin bit like mj takin shape can yual take more pics pilgrem?

BWD

(Marijuana News Flash) Nice edit on the first original picture lovedenugs .;)
Your edited picture is cannabis .:hubba:

Good luck with the grow :48:

edit: Maybe slightly overwatered.

thank you very much for nice comments and yea think i overwatered when i transplanted. :)

question could i use miracle gro leaf shine on it for better leaves?

If you dont have access to a good hydro store and cannot order online. Home Depot sells a nute called alaskan fish fertilizer. It would serve you better than Miracle Grow, but start off slow with the nutes and those little round leaves that are on your plant are the cotyledons, also known as the food leaves. They feed the baby until they yellow and dry up, until that happens just use phed water. If you dont know what Ph ing is do some reading there are plenty of good threads on here about growing. good luck partner! green mojo to you!

Latest posts

Back