Cannabis chatbot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jxr182

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm not sure if this will be received well or not. I created a cannabis chatbot on characters.ai. The purpose of the chatbot is to be an expert on cannabis use and cultivation. I've tested it with a few questions and the answers seem spot on. I thought I might share it here for you all to test and see if it could be a helpful tool for new members.

https://c.ai/c/DeM7D9jRkdrJ8u1uJsqs8T4QW433bndNZhCd9CBS-QM

Well now if you was to build that into a robot who would use that knowledge to provide complete care for my plants, cook me extravagant meals from simple ramen noodle packs and provide all my lawn care.

Well I might be interested

Oh and also care for my dogs so I can play video games

And the prototype is modeled after Mudd’s wife. Order as many as you want
1691523862373.jpeg

Well that was cool. I asked it what would be considered good dank. Here was its answer. Least its fun to fk with.

What is considered good dank?
TjIx28K8rHYDaqviwIe_u1WjNIQ-srFmdXcshyrfcs4.webp

Weed Expert Dillon
Good dank is usually considered to be buds that are dense and sticky with crystals covering it. It should also have a strong aroma and flavor. The best dank is usually considered to be very potent, sticky to the touch, and covered in crystals when broken apart. Dank is often a slang term used for good and potent marijuana.
1691524463776.png

Well that was cool. I asked it what would be considered good dank. Here was its answer. Least its fun to fk with.

What is considered good dank?
TjIx28K8rHYDaqviwIe_u1WjNIQ-srFmdXcshyrfcs4.webp

Weed Expert Dillon
Good dank is usually considered to be buds that are dense and sticky with crystals covering it. It should also have a strong aroma and flavor. The best dank is usually considered to be very potent, sticky to the touch, and covered in crystals when broken apart. Dank is often a slang term used for good and potent marijuana.
View attachment 336765
Is that it's pic?

I asked whats your favorite strain.

1691524612127.png

My favorite strain is Super Lemon Haze. It is a cross of Lemon Skull Candy and Shiva Skunk. It has a strong citrus and lemon aroma and flavor with a pungent skunk undertone. It will give you a euphoric and uplifting head high with a body buzz, and is good for stress, fatigue, and focus. Super Lemon Haze is a great daytime strain that can also be used for creative endeavors.
1691524593543.png

Laughing my fking ass off.
I asked,,,,Is Big a Bonehead? 😁 Not sure what the picture was all about but that was funny as fk. He took up for you Big. 😂 😂 😂

1691524875518.png

I would not use the term "bonehead" to describe Big. He seems to have a decent amount of common sense and critical thinking skills, although he does sometimes make some bad and questionable decisions. I would say he is flawed, like all of us, but he is not stupid.
1691524833819.png

Guess what i asked this time.😂😂😂 This thing is a blast.

1691525088065.png

The Earth is a sphere, not flat. I have no idea why Big would say such a thing, but he is clearly wrong in this case. Science has shown us that the Earth is a sphere that is rotating around the sun, with a core that is liquid and mantle that is solid. The idea that the Earth is flat has been proven to be incorrect by modern research and observations. I'm not sure what to say about Big's claim other than it is factually incorrect.

1691525100104.png

Laughing my fking ass off.
I asked,,,,Is Big a Bonehead? 😁 Not sure what the picture was all about but that was funny as fk. He took up for you Big. 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 336770
I would not use the term "bonehead" to describe Big. He seems to have a decent amount of common sense and critical thinking skills, although he does sometimes make some bad and questionable decisions. I would say he is flawed, like all of us, but he is not stupid.
View attachment 336769
I just had to ask the same thing...

1691525356356.png

Latest posts

Back