HELP!! Someone please tell me what to do.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Protheus

Protheus78
Reaction score
Hi folks!
I have a little problem here. I`m new into homegrowing,,and dont know many tip&trix about that.
U see I have a 4mnth old African plant. Its just 30-35 cm tall because I had to cut it down 1 mnth ago.I happend to burn it when my HPS moved a bit by it self. I allready had cut it 2 times before that happend..så now I got 7 top`s that is growing fine.

HERE is what i need help to:
- I have to go away for 2mnth, and I cant ask anyone to guard it.
So I`m gonna cut it down and hope its possible to use it even if its weak. U see i Live in Norway ...and Its allmost impossible to buy seeds or finish product here. I got 5 days before I go away.
Is there anything that I can do in these 5 days to get it as strong as possible?

There is really not much you can do in 5 days time to better your plant IMHO except cut her down and hope for the best.
Protheus said:
Hi folks!
I have a little problem here. I`m new into homegrowing,,and dont know many tip&trix about that.
U see I have a 4mnth old African plant. Its just 30-35 cm tall because I had to cut it down 1 mnth ago.I happend to burn it when my HPS moved a bit by it self. I allready had cut it 2 times before that happend..så now I got 7 top`s that is growing fine.

HERE is what i need help to:
- I have to go away for 2mnth, and I cant ask anyone to guard it.
So I`m gonna cut it down and hope its possible to use it even if its weak. U see i Live in Norway ...and Its allmost impossible to buy seeds or finish product here. I got 5 days before I go away.
Is there anything that I can do in these 5 days to get it as strong as possible?

Latest posts

Back