Help!! "Will they Survive?" WhITE Widows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyBlazeBK

Reaction score
I have a 150 watt light on two white widows. They were doing fine until my pops got drunk one day while I was at work for the whole night and he decided to put the lights real close to them. It must have been on them for at least a few hours before the light went off on the timer. When I came home he was rippin off the burnt parts so I wouldn't see them but I did. I sprayed water on them changed to full water for a day and then I added some Liquid Karma and some powder bloom. Any advice will be greatly appreciated......

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Assuming that all he did was burn the plants, and you moved the light back to where it belongs, then they should survive.

You guys are the best....Yea he confessed....lol...So I just hope since they've been stress a lil bit...lol....that they might not yield me much....but I hope they do....thanks....

I also have a mother and I'm not too sure how to exactly cut her for clones or if they even ready for cloning??

6moms.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Yeah they should be fine- and don't be too hard on your old man he was just trying to help out :laugh:

Your rockwool in the first pictures looks like it might be a little too wet? And I would give your mother a little more time- go to the propagation section and check out NorCalHals sticky about cloning!

yeah you can clone those in a week for sure.

clone the bottom branches, with good length. Not a fan leaf, the ones that grow right above it

Latest posts

Back