help with chemicals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffxcarter

Reaction score
im using flora grow flora bloom and the other flora i have grown before but would like to know when i should use the chemicals and the formula of using them like 2 tsp 1 gallon and what to mix when can some one help ty

If the bottles don't have directions on them, you should be able to find them online...

well like it does but confusing and im trying to find when i should mix each one with the other

Mix each one in separately. Give the micro first, then mix the required amount of Grow with some water and add, then mix the required amount of Bloom with some water and add. PH your water after you have added your nutes. I would start with a PPM of about 200-300 and work up from there.

No, you use all three of them. You use different proportions depending on what stage of growth you are in. For seedlings, use 1/4 teaspoon of each per gallon of water. I generally don't start on nutes until they are 3-4 weeks old.

Latest posts

Back