Help with contruction of my grow room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO.... Kinda got a problem... I finally finished everything! Pics soon to come! But, When i turned it on, and shut the door... The panda film started to get sucked off the framing... Like ripping threw the staples and whatnot and coming up, basically sucking it self up... So there is obviously way to much exhaust air flow...

I hate to say it, but i might have to switch things into positive pressure to where the intake is pushing in more so than the exhaust... Or get a reducer for the exhaust... WHat you guys think? As of right now, i switched everything out for the veg period. Meaning its got the filter and whatnot, but it's not hooked up(since i only want to use for flowering) And the 1k watt is taken down for now and replaced with a 20k lumen t5 floro set up to help conserve on energy. (I know, don't worry i'm going to add another 20k lumen t5 set up, i'm well aware 1 isn't enough.) And just have the intake on, and the exhaust off. And it's acting as a passive exhaust basically. It was pushing against the walls and blowing it up a bit, but just to the right balance. And is pushing air out the only opening there is, the exhaust ducting. Despite the fan not being on, it is still exhausting from the pressure. And since it was so late, i figured it was fine for now, didn't have the patience anymore.. But, please! Let me know what you guys think i should do, as well as what you think of the current set up i explained above.

First 2 pics below is the room set up for flowering. Second pic to the left is of the 1k watt (filter detached for the pic) As for the ones with all the plants, is the room set up for veg. The far right pic is of the intake ducting going all the way to the ground and then being proped back up towards the plants. And the bottom left one is just showing the front and the door. And the last one is showing the intake ducting traveling to the window. (well once i'm able to show the last pic... Can't get it uploaded atm)

03202358b.jpeg

03210005.jpeg

03202107.jpeg

03202108a.jpeg

PEOPLES! REPLY!!! I'M SO BORED AND NEED TO KNOW!!!!! :) love you!

back to post #38---you need walls or might try carpet tack strip inside the room tack the mylar to the framing

Staple it better. Or get a speedster for your fan. And get that ballast off the floor homey. Those holes in the handles are meant for something. Get a 1/2" wide(I think mine were) bolt and drill a hole in the stud right there and mount that thing. No electrical on da floors yo.

Latest posts

Back