help with outdoors grow!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttotheh

Reaction score
we started with 8 plants but under unfortunate circumstances we are left with two they are about 4-6 inches each and out in the ground its now may 21 so i was wondering whats the chance they will be females and would low stress training out side increase our yeild? thanks :bongin:

ttotheh said:
we started with 8 plants but under unfortunate circumstances we are left with two they are about 4-6 inches each and out in the ground its now may 21 so i was wondering whats the chance they will be females and would low stress training out side increase our yeild? thanks :bongin:
You have a 50-50 chance of them being female and no, LST won't increase yeild. LST does nothing but modify the plants size and shape. It's usually used with inside grows to maximize grow area. You can use it outside to add some stealth to your grow. The plant can be shorter and bushier instead of very tall and obvious.

there fenced up so stealth wont really matter so i should just let em grow o natural

ttotheh said:
there fenced up so stealth wont really matter so i should just let em grow o natural
If plant height makes no difference, then it doesn't matter.

thanks the reson there fenced right now was because deer were eating them so could i lst and then once its matured could i take fence away or would deer still go for it

ttotheh said:
thanks the reson there fenced right now was because deer were eating them so could i lst and then once its matured could i take fence away or would deer still go for it
Deer and cows love weed. I think they're reincarnated stoners. If the deer are a constant to the area, I'd leave the fence in place. The fence may keep unwanted humans from the area also.

thanks the fence is just around the plant not the area its about 5 feet wide and 4 feet high in a circle around the plant

Latest posts

Back