Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmergreen007

All natural medication
Reaction score
She looks too wet and hungry. If your doing organic you need to get some organic nutrients. Are you feeding her anything? What soil are you in?

The soil I use is regular potting soil (mostly peat with some perilite and vermiculite) a bunch of home made worm castings, some cow manure, bat guano, kelp meal, crab shells and some lime
I'm feeding fish and seaweed fertilizers and teas
Hungry maybe but not too wet she had been left for 3 days no water and was really dry I had jus watered right before taking those pics

What is the name of your regular potting soil, so you remember? Sounds like you have great additives and that she shouldn't be hungry... Lets bump this for others input.

Is she getting at least 6 hours of sun a day?

As for light it's about 18 hours with at least 10 of those in direct sunlight the potting soil is berger sp? BM1 it's the stuff greenhouses use to start there plants in

With all of the additives one would think there is enough to eat. However, if you don't have good microbes in the soil or tea then the nutrients will be very slow to become available to the plant. Also, if the soil is too acidic or alkaline then the plant will not be able to take in the nutrients that may be available. Ideally you want to have your soil pH around 6.5-6.8 for proper nute absorption. The best way to control this is by having a little bit of dolomite lime in the soil mix and then make sure your water is at the 6.5 mark.

Latest posts

Back