Hempy Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickFoster

Reaction score
I have grown in waterfarms before with good success - but my situation changed and I can't keep the reservoirs cool enough so I decided to go Hempy. The first thing everyone will want is pics - sorry, I'll explain it the best I can and hopefully someone will be kind enough to try and help me. This is my third hempy grow and the same thing happens each time - when I move them to the flower room - within a week they show signs of what I believe to be a mag. def. - the lower and middle fan leaves begin to get lighter green between the veins -each day they get worse until week three they are totally yellow between the veins and starting to brown on edges. The veg room has fluorescents with a constant temp of around 78 degrees. The plants look great there until I move them. I use GH 3 part with Cal-Mag. pH is 5.8 (even in the run off - I check it everytime). PPM is 650 (even in the run off). I run 2 - 600w HPS - the temp at the tops of the plants is around 88 when the lights are on with a 48% humidity. Constant air flowing. I have tried foliar feeding with epsom salts, I have bought new nutes, I tried 6.2 pH like Hempy suggested, I tried 5.5 pH, I've basically tried everything I can think of and the problem keeps occuring. I'm sorry this is so long but I'm at my wits end - it seriously affects my yield. Any help from the experts would be greatly appreciated.

Massproducer would be the guy to ask I'm sure he will poke his head in here though as he to grows with his own version of the hempy bucket ( a greatly superior version of course lol just kidding I have no idea and am just talking out my butt)

Hope you get the help you are looking for.

flush the bucket then add epsom salt. One tps in about a half galon of RO water (pour it into the bucket) . you can see results in as little as 3 days.

Latest posts

Back